***SATURDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Hi Sarah, glad the ebay parcel has given you a boost!

Hi everyone else... lots going on... hope you are all good! I've done my indoor work and moving outside now... and yay, the sun is putting in an appearance! Have just had my bar a bit early as I was up so early today, so ready for anything now... will check in ater.

xxx

Hi girls Im back

well I cant stop lauighing form yesterdays hour by hour courtesy of Lexie

"In other news you know you've been on CD too long when one of your biggest achievements is doing a poo every day. Yesterday I did 2!"

Its true though!

In other news, weigh in today not great. Lost 1.5 - 2lbs. Don't feel it warrants a big "weigh in thread" of its own,

But a loss is a loss, have no doubt that TOTM and water retention have been rearing their ugly head, so I'm just getting on with it for next Saturdays weigh in.

Added a scoop of psyllium husk to my shake this morning, not a good plan. Bit too gloopy to drink. *shudder* Choked it down anyway.

Lunchtime in a bit :D

hi everyone, just got back form the gym, and about to have a soup then get stuck into the housework. my daughter is out with her boyfriend and my husband is at work, hes got to work tomorrow as well :sigh:, so I'm all alone and bored.

Sat here waiting for the dishwasher to finish so I can blend my soup. Son eating pasta, daughter noodles and hubby a huge burger with bacon.......how I am not curled in a ball rocking to myself I don't know. LOL.

Nearly finished week 1 (on day 6). This will be the first ever diet I have successfully stuck to for a week. Lost weight on others, but always with a little cheat here or there. Only cheats this week have been accidently putting my daughter's lolly in my gob to hold it while she went to the loo (doh) and licking my son's fork after getting some tuna out of tin (how desperate/sad am I!!!??)

Well done Vix, you are doing really well!!! My daughters are eating pasties from Greggs...so I may join you in rocking! I'm on day 4 at the moment and obsessively trying to work out how much weight i can lose in 73 days for my holiday....

Hey Paula
your loss is STILL a loss and does deserve a thread of it's own! This diet is so bloody hard compared to others and only special kind of people can do it and stick to it! Luckily alot of them come on here and we are alweays here for support for each other - so here's to next weeks loss for you bet TOTM has affected you chick.

Sending LOADS of positive vibes your way!
LOL

needless to say my TOTM still hasnt come - Im getting the odd twinge but nowt else - typical! my TOTM did go a bit AWOL last time I was 1wk late the first month 2wks late the 2nd month and 3wks late the 3rd month but this time I was on time last month.

I need to start my pill aswell as we are going on our hols in june and I would have been due on the day before we left for a beach holiday with a pool outside the villa - would have been great NOT! so can miss it completely if on pill so NEED to come on (as you can probably tell!)

have been 100% so far today went awol before cos the kids hijacked to pc to play games adn then modem played up again but the nice man from the post office is going to send me another one this week yippee!

Keep up the good work everyone
x

S'alright I knew what you meant.

I'm pleased, I'm not just thrilled you know? But if this week was crap because of TOTM, means I've got another 3 weeks of good losses before I have to deal with it again. No biggie.

I aint sweating the small stuff.

My re-invention has most def started... I have just had my nose pierced :sign0151:... Oooooo it made my eyes water and that was it xx xx

Have fun Jess! :) x

Water Melon - Ouch! I've had mine done 3 times over the years but each time it went septic (probably because I couldn't leave it alone :D). Well done you though!! Your makeover is just beginning XX

........ I'm def def def not gonna touch mine other than to clean it! I'm havin eyelash extentions nxt wkend then end of May I'll have my hair extentions done I think xx xx

Hi all,
water melon- ouch! Had my ears done ages ago and that was bad enough!

Been to tesco's and got hair dye so might do that tomorrow evening. Went in past my mums on way home to feed my son and she offered me pizza-arrg! she bloomin knows I can't have it so why ask? Then she asked how i got on this week and when i said I lost 6 pounds, there was no well done or anything :confused:. I'm so glad of the support from all you guys,thanks.
I just think she's jealous- Is that awful of me to think that?!

Well done from me - I cant wait to post that I have lost! Yes it did hurt and now feels bit bruised but its a little treat to spur me on - lol not sure what my mum will say - ha ha ha I'm 38 and still get told off!
My daughter loves it tho & wants hers done when she's old enough xx xx

Hello all. I am new to this thread of CD as it's only my 2nd day. feeling ok and am in ketosis so says the sticks anyway but I feel the same.

Ouch for the nose pierce. I once had my tounge done and belly button as you do because you can type of thing.

I'm soooo bored really. on a Saturday afternoon I am usually in the club but as this is day 2 and didn't want to ruin my hard work so far I have stayed home. Sat day T.V sucks.

Envious, Watermelon, would love to... not gonna go down too well with my job though. (Or am I just not confident enough? Not sure!) I would also love hair extensions... have always dreamed of that. Loving your attitude - new you - maybe time for new me too!!!

Lexie, well done on the loss... more than I managed this week. I bet next week you'll get a bigger drop, so keep looking at the big picture.

Angela, I know... my elderly mum is like this. Every day when i go to see her she offers me something... biscuits, chocolate, even buys cream cake and says it's for me... and I've been doing CD for four MONTHS!!!! Sigh!

xxx

Day going OK so far but a bit 'bored' in a strange sort of way. Hubby won't let me do any sort of housework as still recovering from back episode this week..am gutted as you can imagine. But have read the papers,done Tescos,argued with the kids and now need something to occupy me other than sitting on computer or reading!
Wanting to nibble but won't so have prepared tea for the others and just cooking some veg for me to have later. Just the smell of cooking is enough to satisfy today!
Looking forward to Sat night TV, just sniffing the wine though,honest.
Sarah
x

Afternoon all :)

Water Melon - Eyelash extensions sound fab! Tell me more!

Mrs Scoff - Well done for staying home. Temptation in the first few days is probably not a good idea :D That's great news that you're in ketosis already! X

Angela - It's not awful to think she may be jealous. Perhaps she is just a smidge. Also, she may just be concerned, or not really know what to say. Give her time to get used to the idea and just carry on as you are because you are doing GREAT! :D

Katy - If you've been doing it for 4 months and she is still offering you treats then I don't think it's going to change anytime soon lol. I'm sure she's doing it in the kindest way - mums like to feed us. Well done for being so strong and saying no all the time!! X

Back