SATURDAY - Hour X Hour!!

Holland & Barrett, you've got to drink loads of water as you take them so that they don't swell on the way down ....... my tum does feel fuller, don't know if that's just in my head (rather than tum) though :)

Smells in this house are bad today, hubby is doing home made pizza for him and our son and he's also made a lemon and coconut cake this afternoon that has a lemon sauce with it ..... not quite the right house this for a dieter me thinks :D

Evening,

Corey - we've got 30 days of night to watch this evening as well, we'll have to compare notes tomorrow.

I've spent much of the day shifting furniture around and buying new furniture for my older daughter's room so that we can sort that mess out tomorrow.
I feel like I want to get rid of so much junk, and have a completely new start with a new attitude and a clean ordered home

Hope everyone has a good evening, I'm off to make some thai chilli crisps (I don't like it as a soup but I'm hoping I like it as crisps) and have a cranberry bar whilst I watch the film.

Well hello everyone been to IKEA today didnt realise it was their 21st birthday and the world and their wife was there too.

Well done Kellie on you weight loss.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

Back