Saturday - hour X hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by toller-girl, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Ooooh my first hour by hour thread! I'm a bit scared :eek:

Morning all, hope everyone is ok.

I can't believe I managed to roll out of bed for work! I went for a run last night which gave me too much energy to sleep.

Now I have to get up, I'll happily crawl back off to my bed :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good day. Weigh in day for me today, I'm praying for more than 2lbs again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Morning TG-all the best with your WI!

Corey hope your ok, get good rest, just read about hitting your head, you poor thing, take it easy ok, glad you got it checked out immediately!

What a beautiful hot day it is today here in Berkshire (i'm staying round my parents house this weekend) before my family go back to Ireland!

Anyway all, good luck to those who have their WI's today and well doen to the losers as of yesterday! Still got a sore throat, but trying to be strong and fight it!

Take care all, might not be able to come again until tonight now, bye xx

4. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Morning, am feeling somewhat lazy as have just got out of bed!! Catching up on last nights Buffy at the moment.

My vision is back to normal, but still have a killer of a headache, and feel generally foggy!! So doing nothing today - although I really want to go to the garden centre and give them health and safety merry hell, and then come home and do the gardening I had planned. But guess I won't be going anywhere until this evening - we're going to go see Ironman at the cinema. It'll be the first time I have gone to the cinema and not purchased either sweetcorn or a bag of minstrels (or both) So will be a good test of willpower.

Anyways, have a good day y'all.

5. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    I've never gone to the cinema without buying food, I've put off going for that reason! Ironman looks good though, I went a bit giggly over Robert Downey Jnr on Jonathon Ross last night! :drool:

Weigh in went ok, I lost 3lbs, so am now just 13 lbs above a healthy BMI! :eek:

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done Toller G! Thats you zooming in on your target!!! Keep it up! :)

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Morning peeps!

Well, I have just had a good clearout of my knicker drawer! Saved a few for a laugh, but most now gone! Had to bin loads of bras as well! But - I found one that I bought a lng long LONG time ago, buried in there. I could never wear it, but couldn't bear to return it as it was just so pretty....so always thought at least I have it in my drawer. But today, it's on me! :D It was like a little pressie because I had forgotten it was even in there, and I am in desperate need of new ones. I got one the other day, and like Katie before me, left the 4's, now in the 3's. Mostly. Nice!!

So it's sunny but cool here. Hubby is building some more of our fence, and I don't know what I am going to do today. I thought I might actually bake him some bread rolls. Would be nice to have smoe nice smells in the house while we are waftingi n and out from the garden.

I have really been missing food the last couple of days. But then today realise, and it really sunk in, that I am half way there! And I got a real burst of adrenaline realising that!! Was great!!

Well all - hope you have a good day, and will be off and on throughout.

XXX

8. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good afternoon all,

Well I have been at a horse show today and just got back, as SS nice weather here.

I did my rejoin last night and had good and bad news. Firstly I was pleasantly surprised to have only put on 7lbs but I deserved that. The bad news was I had to pay 4 weeks in advance up front. I nearly fainted and am now bankrupt. The LLC said that they did a survey and people tended to stick to it more that way. I CERTAINLY WILL.:cry:

Not been too good on the water yet but trying really hard now. Need to get my act together like before and get more organised, especially as most weekend I will be out showing.

Good luck to all the WI's today and hope everyone has a good day.

9. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Lady
    Good to hear from you, and I am glad you are back on track. The weight gain is not so bad I am sure you will loose that in the first week.

I am sure you will be back in the groove in no time.

10. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nice to be around again, although I cannot get on as much as I did in the winter as I am out most weekends now. Also I am being watched at work at the mo which also makes it difficult.

11. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dont want to go on about the 7lbs on but when I started this diet I was told by some that if I stopped all the weight would go on straight away, well that was 7lbs in 4 weeks so not bad and I was no angel.

B4 LL I could put on 8lbs in a week so that has knocked that theory out of the door.

Glug glug glug

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.