Saturday - hour X hour

toller-girl

constantly confused
Ooooh my first hour by hour thread! I'm a bit scared :eek:

Morning all, hope everyone is ok.

I can't believe I managed to roll out of bed for work! I went for a run last night which gave me too much energy to sleep.

Now I have to get up, I'll happily crawl back off to my bed :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good day. Weigh in day for me today, I'm praying for more than 2lbs again!

Morning TG-all the best with your WI!

Corey hope your ok, get good rest, just read about hitting your head, you poor thing, take it easy ok, glad you got it checked out immediately!

What a beautiful hot day it is today here in Berkshire (i'm staying round my parents house this weekend) before my family go back to Ireland!

Anyway all, good luck to those who have their WI's today and well doen to the losers as of yesterday! Still got a sore throat, but trying to be strong and fight it!

Take care all, might not be able to come again until tonight now, bye xx

Morning, am feeling somewhat lazy as have just got out of bed!! Catching up on last nights Buffy at the moment.

My vision is back to normal, but still have a killer of a headache, and feel generally foggy!! So doing nothing today - although I really want to go to the garden centre and give them health and safety merry hell, and then come home and do the gardening I had planned. But guess I won't be going anywhere until this evening - we're going to go see Ironman at the cinema. It'll be the first time I have gone to the cinema and not purchased either sweetcorn or a bag of minstrels (or both) So will be a good test of willpower.

Anyways, have a good day y'all.

Morning peeps!

Well, I have just had a good clearout of my knicker drawer! Saved a few for a laugh, but most now gone! Had to bin loads of bras as well! But - I found one that I bought a lng long LONG time ago, buried in there. I could never wear it, but couldn't bear to return it as it was just so pretty....so always thought at least I have it in my drawer. But today, it's on me! :D It was like a little pressie because I had forgotten it was even in there, and I am in desperate need of new ones. I got one the other day, and like Katie before me, left the 4's, now in the 3's. Mostly. Nice!!

So it's sunny but cool here. Hubby is building some more of our fence, and I don't know what I am going to do today. I thought I might actually bake him some bread rolls. Would be nice to have smoe nice smells in the house while we are waftingi n and out from the garden.

I have really been missing food the last couple of days. But then today realise, and it really sunk in, that I am half way there! And I got a real burst of adrenaline realising that!! Was great!!

Well all - hope you have a good day, and will be off and on throughout.

XXX

Good afternoon all,

Well I have been at a horse show today and just got back, as SS nice weather here.

I did my rejoin last night and had good and bad news. Firstly I was pleasantly surprised to have only put on 7lbs but I deserved that. The bad news was I had to pay 4 weeks in advance up front. I nearly fainted and am now bankrupt. The LLC said that they did a survey and people tended to stick to it more that way. I CERTAINLY WILL.:cry:

Not been too good on the water yet but trying really hard now. Need to get my act together like before and get more organised, especially as most weekend I will be out showing.

Good luck to all the WI's today and hope everyone has a good day.

Hi Lady
Good to hear from you, and I am glad you are back on track. The weight gain is not so bad I am sure you will loose that in the first week.

I am sure you will be back in the groove in no time.

Nice to be around again, although I cannot get on as much as I did in the winter as I am out most weekends now. Also I am being watched at work at the mo which also makes it difficult.

Oh dont want to go on about the 7lbs on but when I started this diet I was told by some that if I stopped all the weight would go on straight away, well that was 7lbs in 4 weeks so not bad and I was no angel.

B4 LL I could put on 8lbs in a week so that has knocked that theory out of the door.

Glug glug glug

Back