Saturday "Let's do it hour by hour!"

G'day

Hi All,

Glad to hear we are all feeling happy today. I am almost worried about how happy I feel today:rotflmao: and the energy I have my word I feel like I could run a marathon (mm ok maybe not quite)
Walked down to the shops walked back shopping and all (5000 steps)
I had a shake for breakfast but not feeling hungry at all now.

I will be around for most of the day hope to chat away with all you lovely ladies ( and blokes if there are any around)

Tan

Just wanted to pop in and stay well done everyone. You all sound really positive.

Have a great afternoon guys.

HM
xx

Nice to hear you are feeling good Tange. :) That walking will definately do you goo.d

Thanks HM, we are trying.

BL you could record it and put your new song on UTube:cool:

Glad all seem to have had a reasonable (some a very good!) week :) Going back to the Mother-in-law story... before we got married we went to the cook islands in the south pacific... his mum phoned my hubby up to tell him to contact the airlines to make sure I fit in the seat!! nice huh? We get on better now cos after 7 years she's come to terms that I'm here to stay! It's no wonder we have complexes is it?

Glad all seem to have had a reasonable (some a very good!) week :) Going back to the Mother-in-law story... before we got married we went to the cook islands in the south pacific... his mum phoned my hubby up to tell him to contact the airlines to make sure I fit in the seat!! ?

:eek: Oh my god!!! The cheek!!! Some people,ay?? Never cease to amaze!!

Well, we all know you are going to get the last laugh, ay!!?? :D

She's being really supportive about LL and she's much nicer now thank goodness x and as you say... I'm gonna have the last laugh anyway. I can laugh about it now but at the time it had me in floods of tears and reaching for ... chocolate!!!!

lol - they can be something. When my ex MIL herad we were getting married she asked my ex if he really thoght that was wise. I wa adoped at birth, and she said "You don't know where she comes from....what her people were like....could be anyone...." like I was some kind of mutt. Nutter. hehe. That was he beginning of he end!

Off to the good in laws now, armed witha packet of soup, crisps and a bar.

Have a good evening everyone!
x

Just been going through my wardrobe trying on stuff that didn't use to fit me and I came across a pair of jeans. When I bought these in september I was sooo gutted cos they wouldn't go near me!! I tried them on today and they are a little too big!! Made my evening :D:cool:

Bex it's great news that you're jeans are too big .... shame that you never got to wear them when you were the right size but brill that they're hanging loose.

BL - your inlaws sound lovely and ooooh you with the toyboy - wheyhey!

Well I found a desk, well it's actually an oak dining table but only little, made for 2 people and it's just what I wanted - so I'm now all set up there and actually have sound on the pc again yipee. The puter has been in limbo on a little tiny fold up table for months with no speakers so the only time I've heard sound was when I've used the laptop but now I can type away while music is playing.

I've not had any packs yet today, am going to have soup number 1 in a minute and follow that up with another and then later some biscuits and chocolates - sounds like the perfect evening ;)

Glad you got your desk Kate.

The jeans being too big :happy036: you may have to put them in the tumble dryer and hope they shrink - LOL

I am not feeling too good at the mo, cant put my finger on it. Feel hot then cold, very tired and very hungry for some reason. Only have one sachet left so will go to bed early. I have already had the dreaded lurgey over Christmas and hope it is not returning, especially as I took a sicky on Friday. That will teach me.

Although I feel hungry today I still feel strong and I was reading my LL book today and there is a lot of sense in there.

does anyone else find the food packs repeate on you?
im finding it really difficult to keep them down and finish them.
Is this normal??
Kellie xx

Hi Kellie
Yes I have the same problem. Especially the soups. I am battling with wanting them at the moment. I am just not hungry. I am forcing myself to have them and still need to have two tonight.

I really hope that it gets better. I was very optimistic about the food packs but they are really turning my stomach =[
its so annoying as i just want to get started properly!
have you tried anything to make them better?
xxx

Sorry you're not feeling 100% Lady - a good nights sleep will probably do you the world of good ((hugs))

Well I've not done to well with the water today, maybe nearing 3 litres now, it's because we were out for so long and I never had a drink - yet the car had 24 bottles in it so I could have.

Have had 3 packs now - just had soup, crisps followed by some biscuits - save the last one for about 9.30.

Hi katie. I would be really interested to know how you make the crisps?
and 3 litres is really good! Keep on going its not even 8oclock yet =]
xxxx

Back