Saturday "Let's do it hour by hour!"

I just made them and they were a disaster, think I used parchment paper instead of baking paper as they all stuck.:cry:

I still managed to pick them off and even licked the paper - what am I like.:D

I've done the crisps before but I prefer doing a poppadom and breaking it up. I don't use any paper cos I found the crisps/ poppadoms stuck to it, I just do them on a plate and slide em off with a knife :)

I will try tht next time.

Goodnight all.

Hi all, just about still Saturday, I think! Just thought I'd share my thoughts for today - my eighth day - drinking pints of water somehow makes it easier to drink all that we're supposed to - haven't had to force myself to drink at all. I was struggling to eat my packs today as haven't fely hungry but I made crisps and a muffin from the recipes on this forum and enjoyed both - not quie 'normal' food but probably as close as we're gonna get for a while!

Hope those of you that haven't felt well are feeling better very soon

Evening! Or morning actually!! Just returned from the in-laws - had a lovely night. THey were completely supportive and interested in the diet. THey asked a lot of questions, and thought it was a great idea! Yay! Course they said, "But you won;t lose tooo much will you?" heehehh Bless em.

Had my soup and crisps while they ate a gorgeous looking roast dinner, and I didn;t feel the least bit deprived. but it looked scrummy! And I had my lemon bar while they had Streudle. First meal 'out' and it was cool!

Going to bed soon. Glad you got your desk and tunes Katie! And BEx - great about the trousers!!!

See you tomorrow!

xx

Back