***saturday***lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
20 past 10 and no daily, tut tut.

Morning all, sunny here at the moment so gonna hang the washing out while it lasts.

3pts water down and half a banana shake.

Have a great day every1.xx

Oooppss Sorry, neglecting my duties :)

Day 6 for me and have just had my porridge and on 1st litre water.

Have got my partners girls here today so everyone will be on the Wii, Mario Kart is wicked!

Have a great day everyone

HM

Enjoy the company and the fun Hedge.
I had my first porridge. im not sure....... it tasted really bland to me, not sweet, not anything, but a bit of a porridgy flavour. Then it started to grow on me and the more of it I had the more I liked it, but I dont think its going to be my favourite. Still so far I LOVE (not got a bloke so I have to love other stuff lol) banana shake but warm, strawberry shake, warm again, and although I am not that 'into' choccy I really enjoyed a hot choc shake the other night.
Ive already had half a litre of water so am well on my way to 'doing it right' today.
Take care girls, and have a fabulous day, and think how much more fabulous your days are going to be when we have finished this journey!
Lynne x

Ive only just got up but not hungry at all, im late getting tover the the kids anns to pick them up opps!! i didnt wake up till 11!!! so im guna have to grovel!

Soon as I get over there im guna have a bar and have some water - to stressed at the moment.

Morning everyone, I've been lurking around for a while, about time I joined in, I lost 7 pounds in my first week, week 2 is nearly over so hoping for another good loss, I can't remember how 2 put how much I have lost in my signature though, anyone know? xx

afternoon all

well been up a long while now, he had to get up for work .

done his washing and a bit of shopping.

made a communication passport about my daughter for when she starts school next week

so now just got the cleaning and the cooking to do then i can have a nice bath

The sun has finally come out..ready to have my 2nd shake soon..need to up the water being a bit slack on that today. Need to get another 2 litres down my neck.

Hope you are all doing ok.

HM

aftnoon ladies,

well had my porridge and a banana shake so far along with 2 litres of water

rather tired today, might go for a nap, lol

Hi guys i back at last having picked the kids up from their nans doing ths hopping and treated myself to some new boots - few months ago i couldnt get my legs into them, they fit now (smug) thre the copys of uggs you get in shoe zone but i love them lol and love the fact they fit!

When i dideventually walk onto MILS even she said she could see how much weight ive lost - wa a fab feeling!

Only had 2 pints so far and a bar so really must go and get some water and think il make some porridge as im not hungry but will be later and want to pick so guna go and grab dinner!

Back