Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dia Dhuit Puisín, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Dia Dhuit Puisín

Dia Dhuit Puisín is back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I'm here on my own watching TV and on the computer :character00148:. DH has gone to a BBQ and I'm here trying to distract myself and not eat anything since I've eaten my points for the day. :eatdrink051:

Anyone free to chat to me? :sign0009:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Ddp, I know that cupboard or fridge is very beckoning but hold on - refuse to be attacked by a biscuit or whatever!! lol
    I spend most of my time on my own so I know only too well the temptations. But it does make it harder when others are out enjoying themselves and your stuck in on your own.
    I actually make an Allbran cake which is mostly dried fruit and the bran with a little flour and have recently cut two thirds of the sugar from the recipe. It's really nice and fills a gap although it doesn't do to eat too much of it as I will then spend a rather long time in the little room the next day!:giggle:
    Being on my own has another advantage that I don't have to have stuff in the cupboards that would be very yummy and tempting.
    Keep your chin up, they will all be home soon and then you might be wishing for a bit of peace and quiet.:D

4. Dia Dhuit Puisín

Dia Dhuit Puisín is back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Thanks Emmaline,

Basically I've decided that I'm going to go to bed. I normally would be a little more flexible with my points (I've eaten the 16 that I'm allowing myself to eat today - my allowance is 20) but DH and I are going out tomorrow night (dinner and a movie) and I want to make sure that that doesn't sabotage my weigh in on Wednesday.

The cake sounds interesting but knowing my luck even a small amount of it would leave me visiting the library more often than usual. :giggle:

5. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    There you are - you have a nice evening to look forward to. Hope it turns out well.
    You can think of me sitting here, as per, while you are enjoying yourself tomorrow night!
    Have a good sleep. Goodnight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.