ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Went for a big long walk to try to sweat out some of the bloatiness. Still no luck on the loo situation but if its desperate times later I'll have to take something. My tummy is making weird noises though lol. Weighed again and now its a pound loss. That'll do pig, that'll do. :) that means I've reached my july goal of losing 4lb, woop! Let's hope for another 4 next month! X
Well done girls x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sarah do some sit ups or star jumps ... occasionally it gets the bowels going ... :rolleyes: hahaaaaa

Well, i sts :mad::sigh: bit annoyingggggg, but i havent been the loo either, maybe i should do some star jumps :rolleyes::cool:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarah do some sit ups or star jumps ... occasionally it gets the bowels going ... :rolleyes: hahaaaaa

Well, i sts :mad::sigh: bit annoyingggggg, but i havent been the loo either, maybe i should do some star jumps :rolleyes::cool:

Hahaha! I thought my walk might help but nothing so far. Maybe I'll do some star jumps now... My lil brother will think I'm mad :p x

Hahaaa, make him join in :D:p

My first post here, and my first week back on the plan - even though I've been going to the class faithfully since May last year, for the last 4 months I've been playing at it and managed to gain more than half of the weight I'd lost. Had got down to 13st 3lbs, last week I weighed 14st 10.5lbs. I don't know why I lost the motivation, but am back on track and after a good week, lost 5lbs at the weigh in today. I really am trying everything this time round, am sick of the merry-go-round and want to prove to myself that I can get to goal, and beyond.

Welcome calmac... What's your goal weight gonna be?! Well done on your 5lb loss.:D x

Well done ladies - no gains this week! :)

I lost 1.5lbs which I'm quite happy about plus I measured myself & I think I've lost a further 8 inches in 6 weeks. :D xxx

Wow well done Boo, excellent loss and awesome about the inches too :D xx

Hello! Thanks for the welcome :) I've set my goal as 11 stones for now, although that seems pretty impossible tbh. I had set it at 12 Stones, but the class leader today was saying thatWW wont goal you if you are outwith the healthy BMI range, so I've dropped it to 11

I was well chuffed with 5lbs this week, but I worked hard to do it, so GO ME (haha)

Well done to us all ....... like u say, atleast no gains ..... lets hope we all do well next week :D:D:D

2lbs off for me which is a miracle after visiting family in Skegness for the last two days and having no control on what food was dished up! Greasy fish and chips, fried apple fritters followed by a mcds on the way home lol.

well done MrsMc. Thats a great loss & lots of yummy food too. :p xx

calmac said:
My first post here, and my first week back on the plan - even though I've been going to the class faithfully since May last year, for the last 4 months I've been playing at it and managed to gain more than half of the weight I'd lost. Had got down to 13st 3lbs, last week I weighed 14st 10.5lbs. I don't know why I lost the motivation, but am back on track and after a good week, lost 5lbs at the weigh in today. I really am trying everything this time round, am sick of the merry-go-round and want to prove to myself that I can get to goal, and beyond.

Well done on a great loss :)

Well done to everyone on their losses :) all seems to be going well. This is a bit belated but I lost 1.5lbs again this week, really happy as I did use all my weeklies again but totally stuck to the plan so it obviously does work for me despite my initial worries. However, expecting to STS on Saturday - I've had a good week so far but have daftly used up most of my weeklies already and have three dinners out coming up - one at a friend's house and two in restaurants - between now and weigh-in! Eek! I only knew about one of them at the start of the week so wasn't able to plan very effectively. I am going to try to do all the usual stuff - portion control, avoid anything creamy etc and go easy on the booze so hopefully I will be OK. How is everyone else doing so far this week? x

Cant stop snacking this week at all! For shame. I'm making MYSELF bloaty and uncomfortable so I dunno why I do it!
Hows everyone getting on/feeling for weigh in on saturday? x

Mmmm.... not sure how I'll do on Saturday.
I was off work Mon & Tues & seemed to eat everything in site! :confused:
I've got my 3rd zumba class of the week tonight & then tomorrow I go to dog agility classes with my labrador.
I've drunk between 2 - 3 litres of water everyday but still feel a little bloated. :(

I suppose what will be will be. I only need 1.5lbs for my 10% & my 2 stone lost. :sigh: xx

I just need a lb for my silver 7 and think i've blown that this week! I'll STS methinks (had a sneaky look at scales this morning). sigh... feeling a bit down about it now because weight loss has been so slow. This'll be my 7th week and only 6lbs gone so far. Need to not eat all my weeklies I think. Good luck for tomorrow everyone! x

Sarah dont be disheartened ... this diet is suppose to be slow running so you keep it off longer ........ you should think of it as more of a healthy eating plan than a diet so when u hit goal, your aware of your portion sizes to keep the weight off... as for your losses, your averaging at almost a pound a week ... thats friggin awesome !!!! keep at it !!!! ive been at it since April now and almost lost a stone .... its been slow running, the last month ive stayed the same throughout but ive enjoyed the control side of it all as i can still enjoy my food ..... but know that im loosin weight along the way ...... big hugs Sarah xxxx

Yeah I think I just see other peoples losses and hope that I'll have the same but everyone is different and I guess its slower for me or something? I'll try not to be disappointed but I know my OH expects me to lose week after week and I think he thinks I'm cheating but I swear I haven't been! I count everything I eat! We'll see what tomorrow brings, thanks for the pep talk Claire hon :D xxx

Ignore anyone else regarding your weight, you know your doing it right ... and just think of the future benefits of keepin yourself healthy (sorry nurse talk here) ..... your doin well ........... you would be so down on a diet where all you can eat is lettuce leaves just think of it that way, atleast with this diet you can eat :D

Back