ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Ok I'll start us off this week lovlies. I lost 1lb! I'm quite happy with that because I've had a bad week and been feeling very down... I actually went over my weeklies yesterday to have a bit of choc. :( Think I'm gonna try the wendy plan of splitting up my weeklies next week and see how that goes!
Good luck today gorgeous saturday stunners hehe x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Forgot to say. This one pound off means I've lost 7lb so far! First silver 7 (not really because I don't go to class but I can pretend right??). So that's half a stone (sounds like more when you say it like that! ;)) :D xx

well done ladies. :D

I've lost 1lb this week which I am happy about as I've been traveling for the first half of the week & couldn't control what I ate. x

Good work this week lovlies! I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week Nicola ;) x

WELL DONE all :D ..... i lost half .. :D .. so im half a pound off a stone now :D:D eeee

Well done hun!! You're so close now hehe. Our skinny mini saturday stunner, thats what you are! ;) x

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Sarah ... its faaaab! fingers crossed for a half next week so i can be a whole stone lighter :D

Mrs mc .... do you eat all your weeklies too?!!! xxxxxx

Very welcome hon, you're a great inspiration to us methinks! You're just looking fab in your recent pics hon... Fab-u-lous!!

Awwh hon... I wonder how that happened? Do you eat a lot of bread? Drinking enough water? Xx

:eek::eek::eek: *blushing* your sooooo sweet :D ..... same to you darlin ... you keep me going :D

*Claire-Bear* said:
:eek::eek::eek: *blushing* your sooooo sweet :D ..... same to you darlin ... you keep me going :D

I wanna be fabulous too hehe!! I'm gonna get there soooooon lol! :D x

Sarah, your already fabulous !!!!! i can spot these things a mile off ;)

Well, another half off for me ... so ive lost a pound this week ... and also ive now lost a stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im well chuffed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwh thank you hon (you're wrong though!) ;) xx
Well done hon, that's a brill loss!! XxX :D woop woop!!

Hey peeps, I'm new to this but got weighed on sat, n lost 4 n half pounds :) air my silver seven, lost 8 n half in 3 weeks up to now so very happy. Good luck to u all x

Im never wrong Sarah :p

How we doing ladies? I know its early in the week but we need to stay on track! LOL.

Just got back from a marathon 120 minutes of zumba. My Thursday class is closed for 2 weeks so had to make up for it with a back to back session! Shower & bed for me in a moment - I'm knackered!

How was the tap dancing sparkles? xx

I'm doing ok. Following an improvised wendy plan this week so 13 weeklies used so far. Unfortunately my TOTM arrived today so I'm feeling quite blimp-like!! X

Back