ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Excellent! You deserve some chocolate philly lol. I get the mini tubs to control my portion :p

I lost 1.5lb so that's half my 3lb gain gone from falling severely off the wagon. Back on 'er and ready to lose more!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yay! Congrats! Oooh small tubs! I never thought of that :D I'm going shopping later so am going to get some :) xxx

Hey,

Can I join in?

Just joined WW on Saturday morning so I'm new to all of this but hoping to catch on quickly!!

Anyway I am starting out at 12st 7lbs - Ideally want to get into healthy BMI which would be under 10st 10lbs.

I would love to be 9st 13lbs but tbh I am not sure that will even be possible I have been this size for so long couldnt imagine being that small!

Anyway I am rambling on now sorry

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker said:
Hey,

Can I join in?

Just joined WW on Saturday morning so I'm new to all of this but hoping to catch on quickly!!

Anyway I am starting out at 12st 7lbs - Ideally want to get into healthy BMI which would be under 10st 10lbs.

I would love to be 9st 13lbs but tbh I am not sure that will even be possible I have been this size for so long couldnt imagine being that small!

Anyway I am rambling on now sorry

Dxxx

Course you can join :) set your goal to 10st 10 for now and then when you get there you can reevaluate whether you want to go further or not. I was 14st 2 and now I'm 11st 3 (back up from when I was 10st 12 last november). Aiming for 10st 7 at the mo!!

Hey all I have changed my wi day from a weds to sat as I find it will suit me better been naughty for last couple weeks cos been working nasty hours and staying on in work and not having lunch with me so had to turn to the vending machines!!

Feeling refreshed now and me and my daughter weighed on sat so restarting currently 14 st 13lb will update my stats on my pc tomorrow....

Good luck everyone xx

:wavey:Hi,can I join you all?
Started ww 4 wks ago and loving it! swopped from sw.weigh in on a saturday.
x

Hi guys. On my 5th week of ww and strangely loving it so far. I weigh in on a Saturday morning at home as I'm doing it online. Was hoping it would be ok to join so I have someone to report my loss to other than myself lol.

louise88 said:
Hi guys. On my 5th week of ww and strangely loving it so far. I weigh in on a Saturday morning at home as I'm doing it online. Was hoping it would be ok to join so I have someone to report my loss to other than myself lol.

Welcome Louise

Dolly Rocker said:
Eeeeeeeeeek first WI tomorrow morning!!!!!!!

Scared - excited - nervous!

Dxxx

You'll do fabulous, don't be scared. Let us know how you get on x

How's everyone feeling about WI tomorrow? I've been ill all week with a cold so not sure what to expect. Not had much of an appetite. I've stuck to my daily points but i haven't done any exercise at all :S

Good luck for today:-/ I'm a slow loser so half a pd will be ok,but I lose one wk gain or sts the next! :-S

3lbs gone forever :D so chuffed. That's now 16lbs off. Maybe a wee treat later.

Chelley said:
I lost 2lb and got my 10% :D happy girlie! Good luck ladies xxx

Yay congratulations :D such a great feeling when you reach a goal. Great motivation. Xx

nocturnal me said:
Hello everyone,

I've moved from Tuesday weigh-ins to Saturdays so hope you don't mind if I join you here.

2lb loss for me this week.

Well done on your loss 2lbs gone forever! Xx

Back