ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

louise88 said:
Aw really that's good we can keep each other motivated :D I'm doing ok and a very bad weekend after WI so I've been really good since Monday. Damage limitation lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed tomorrow.

How are you doing?

Just got on the scales (shouldn't have yet lol) & it looks like 2lb but weigh in is tomorrow... Must try not to ruin it!! I'm knackered, my baby boy & I have been ill.. He's not a sleeper but last night was a horrendous night, awake in the hour, every hour! I'm like a zombie. I have a diary if you want to subscribe.. Diary of a post c section belly if you want to subscribe.. Do you have one? I've just started it. X

ruby555love said:
Just got on the scales (shouldn't have yet lol) & it looks like 2lb but weigh in is tomorrow... Must try not to ruin it!! I'm knackered, my baby boy & I have been ill.. He's not a sleeper but last night was a horrendous night, awake in the hour, every hour! I'm like a zombie. I have a diary if you want to subscribe.. Diary of a post c section belly if you want to subscribe.. Do you have one? I've just started it. X

I'm tired... Ignore mistakes & repetitions ha ha

Well done Chelley...that's fab news! I've lost 1.5lb meaning I've got silver 7, 5% and I'm 1/3 of the way through my weight loss journey! x

Minnie2be said:
Well done Chelley...that's fab news! I've lost 1.5lb meaning I've got silver 7, 5% and I'm 1/3 of the way through my weight loss journey! x

Well done :D good luck and keep going. Iv gotta maintain now! My fiancé and baby got me a card n a box of choccys to say congrats so I'm having a few treats!xxxxx

Thank you...and enjoy!! ???

That wasn't supposed to be three questions...it was 3 little pictures on my phone! A party popper, balloon and a bouquet of flowers! x

Well done Chelley, what weight are you now? How much did you lose altogether? You defo deserve some chocs... Hope to join you at goal soon :) x

Lost 2lb this week

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Well done Chelley, what weight are you now? How much did you lose altogether? You defo deserve some chocs... Hope to join you at goal soon :) x

Lost 2lb this week

Hi, I'm now 8 stone 12lb and lost a total of 26.5lb since January through weightwatchers :) I'm 5'6 so am really happy how I look now.

And well done on 2lb that's fab!xxxx

Well done! x

Fantastic Chelley well done. I got half a pound today so chuffed since I was 90pp over this week. Xxxx

Chelley said:
Hi, I'm now 8 stone 12lb and lost a total of 26.5lb since January through weightwatchers :) I'm 5'6 so am really happy how I look now.

And well done on 2lb that's fab!xxxx

I'll be haunting you for tips cuz I'm 5ft 6 too but I'm 10st 13lb :( I did start at 14st 2 so I'm getting there slowwwwly! X

The more the merrier...good luck! x

azwethinkweiz said:
I'll be haunting you for tips cuz I'm 5ft 6 too but I'm 10st 13lb :( I did start at 14st 2 so I'm getting there slowwwwly! X

Ask away :) I'm happy to help if I can :) and well done so far that's fab!!!!xxxx

Well done everyone!
Had a lb off this week for me.
Had a weekend of no counting. First time I've done it since starting. Enjoyed but back to it today.
X

4lbs off today. Going to a BBQ later so prob put it all on again lol

Good luck everyone.

Back