ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

1lb off for me this week! x

Well done you two. Awesome that you've lost. Well I didn't get weighed. Got held up and by the time I got to weigh.in they'd packed up! Will wait until next week now. Bad bad week off plan so it probably would've upset me anyway lol. Im back on track now as I have 10 weigh ins until holiday! :-D

I have 9 samjay123!! It's coming round so quickly!! Woohoo! x

I lost 4 this week x and got my 10% x so pleased x 1lb till my stone and half xxxx good luck to the rest of you xc

lozzie84 said:
I lost 4 this week x and got my 10% x so pleased x 1lb till my stone and half xxxx good luck to the rest of you xc

That's sooo good. Well done! Can't wait till I hit my 10%! X

Eeek it's Friday already! Good luck tomorrow I'm expecting a wee gain. Not really been feeling the diet this week.

louise88 said:
Eeek it's Friday already! Good luck tomorrow I'm expecting a wee gain. Not really been feeling the diet this week.

Snap ive had a terrible few weeks diet wise. And I've just had a Cosmo buffet (Chinese, Indian etc) was amaze but the food weight and water retention is just going to add to my gain lol.

hi guys, am a Saturday WI girl... i am far away in Africa at the moment, I have lost 2stones on WW in the past now I have 4 stones to loose and I am ready . I am an onlie member but am doing the program to the letter.. plus Insanity beach body 60day work out. I do 2 sessions of exercises daily- gym & Insanity. I developed Ulcer last year while trying to loose weight the dodgy way. But am ready to the things the right way now. Ill be 1week on WW tomorrow.. I started portion watching and working out @ 16 3, started ww @ 15 6 am looking to get to 11 6 as I am 5ft 9inches tall. I will keep logging on and let you know How I do. Thanks guys

Yay I've lost 3 1/2lb ? on my first week

So happy!!!!!! Xx

Good luck everyone

Well done Lisa...my turn soon!!! x

A measly 0.5lb off for me! x

2.5 lost this week, had a bit of break but back on track now i hope. well done everyone!
:clap:

Missed weigh in last week as we were too late. 5.5lb gain in fortnight eeeek. Have majorly been off track, no tracking and lots of binging.
I have 9weigh ins before holiday so im very motivated after my meeting. I want this so bad and the only person stopping me is me!

Minnie2be said:
A measly 0.5lb off for me! x

That's still good hun x

Snap sparkles!!! Were u expecting that?? x

I was expecting a bigger loss so i'm disappointed with my 0.5lb loss - onwards and downwards!! ;-)

Back