slimfor40 said:
Weighed a little earlier (time wise) as up for work
:(
Lost 1lb :)

I'm focused for this next week now only 2 weeks til I'm away

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
:) xx

Well done on your loss xx

Awwww, gutted-STS this week. Most sad. Was kind of expecting it as I lost 4lb last week and 3lb previous. Leader said that sometimes happens. Oh well, onwards and downwards hopefully for the new week. Treated myself to a cheese pastry twist tho this morning!! Haven't had anything very naughty for ages do not worried. Fruit for lunch and Stir fry veg for tea!! Happy days!

foreverladyluck said:
I put on a pound. I'm so gutted, only time I've put on in 4 months! I now think its muscle so not going to do my excercise Xbox game :-(

You are probably losing inches though, have you measured yourself?

X

foreverladyluck said:
I put on a pound. I'm so gutted, only time I've put on in 4 months! I now think its muscle so not going to do my excercise Xbox game :-(

Aww, don't worry. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a stone and it's easily lost again. Nobody can ever be 100% perfect! Not even moi!!!

slimfor40 said:
Well done everyone.
STS is still brill it's not a gain :)

Good luck for this week

X

This is why I'm loving this place!! What brill support! We are all in the same boat and there are just loads of lovely people posting on here!

Lost 1lb :)
Weighed myself yesterday tho as went to day spa yesterday and knew the food would be in oil etc and I'll be weighing in friday next week as going on holiday for 2 weeks :)

I lost 5lbs this week! I reduced my points as thought I was eating unnecessarily in the evenings and it work! Well done to everyone else's loses!!! :)

Lost 4lbs this week!! It got me over the 2st mark! Have lost 29lbs and many more to go!! Well done to everyone else!

Back