ProPoints **Saturday Stunners**

Lovehatecarbs said:
I've lost my baby weight!!!!!!!! 3 years of trying and I've done it. I feel quite emotional!!!!!! Next goal 2.9 pounds away.

1.4 pounds off this week - good luck everyone

Wow that absolutely fantastic, very well done Hunni
Xxx

I've lost 5lb this week just another 1.5 and I've lost my holiday weight fingers crossed that'll be next week and then I can concentrate on the big stuff for TARGET by Xmas

Good luck everyone :)

Xx

slimfor40 said:
I've lost 5lb this week just another 1.5 and I've lost my holiday weight fingers crossed that'll be next week and then I can concentrate on the big stuff for TARGET by Xmas

Good luck everyone :)

Xx

Well done and thank you for your post replying to mine!

Well done everyone some great losses this week.
I lost 2lb so I'm now 2lb away from 50lb lost. Xx

Well done everyone! I only had 1pound loss this week.........am gutted! Was showing at least a 3pound loss but my weight went back up for some reason. Got my totm so I'm hoping I get some more off next week x

I am DREADING weigh in tomorrow. I've been terrible this week. I hope I'm not the only one who "falls off the wagon". I've been doing so good but my colleague brought me in the biggest box of chocs-ate them all. Then I went into the "oh well, I've blown it" mode and have been terrible the whole week. I'm going to draw a line under it tomorrow and start afresh after weigh in. Oh dear. I'm so annoyed with myself.

1.5 off today after a 2.5 gain last week. Part of last week's gain was due to jeans and I wore leggings today, so I don't think I lost as much as the scales said! Going out tonight so it will be a fresh start tomorrow.

7lbs off for me. Takes away the pain from gaining last week-almost makes it worth it!! Another 2lbs off and I'm at 3 stone loss. Chuffed too as now in the 14 stone zone.

Hi Everyone, I only started two weeks ago and lost 4lbs last Saturday. Hoping I have lost when I weigh in tomorrow. Does anyone else get really nervous even when they know they have been pretty good? lol

cate26 said:
Hi Everyone, I only started two weeks ago and lost 4lbs last Saturday. Hoping I have lost when I weigh in tomorrow. Does anyone else get really nervous even when they know they have been pretty good? lol

Ahh well done and good luck for tomoro. Yes always nervous at the scales lol

Back