Saturday Weigh in

fragglerock64

Silver Member
well aftera very stressfull weeek which I wont go into & and falling of the lt train midweek I have refocused and put it all behind me and I am very happy to say I managed to stay the same I was expecting to put on but thankfully I think my walking to work has help save the day
As I said Im back on the LT train refocused & bk in ketosis I think going by the terrible taste in my mouth.

Due to work commitments I am unable to get weighed next week so my chemist reluctantly allowed me to buy 2 weeks supply and advising she is looking for a double wammy well i will provide it/

thanks for listening

xx

well done for getting back on LT and not gaining. food is so easy to turn to when u have a lot going on hun, next time u feel like eating just remember why ur doing LT. i had so many weak moments on LT last time. feel like an old pro second time round and food just isnt bothering me. even the small of a nice indian. lol.

good luck for next wk.

x x

hey sweetie,,,well done on getting right back on board and putting it behind you best of luck for the week to come..youll be fine x

cheers guys yep the crappy week is well & truly behind me ive just received gillian Rileys book say goodbye to overeating cant wait to start reading it see what it says & understand why i always to to food when everything goes tits up (sorry) thanks for the support you are all brilliant the best thing about this site is where all in the same boat our slim friends "understand" but you giuys really understand sorry feeling a little emotional thanks again xx

good luck:)

Well done for getting back on the LT train and gaining renewed focus and determination. Life throws us crap to test us. It's all part of the learning process eh. Things that don't kill us, make us stronger.

Here's to a great few LT weeks and some more great losses. You can do this.

Back