Saturday weigh in

Hi Scooter boy, how've you been this week?
Been good all week felt bloated and full yesterday mind.. Full English Syn free - homemade soup and ham/ cheese sandwich, he a and b - slimming world curry and rice Syn free... I ate so much.... You been good ? Xxx

Morning

So I went back to SW yesterday morning and I have lost 2lb since last week (at WW) and 4.5lb since the last time I went to SW.

I've menu planned the coming week so I am looking forward to a good loss next week :D. I am pleased to see that the on-line tracker now lets you plan in advance as if i remember correctly, you could only plan as far as the day you were in previously.

1 stone and 4.5lb to go to get to goal.

Have a great week everyone.

A123

2lbs off this morning! And into the lower stone bracket! Not going to be as good this coming week - got 3 meals out over the weekend as celebrating a family birthday. Hard to find SW friendly options when you're veggie! Just going to make the best choices I can and only have a couple of drinks. And no pudding! Don't have a massive sweet tooth so I won't feel deprived lol!

A bit gutted with only 0.5 off this week. I suppose its no surprise, I've only spent about 2days of the week on my feet and the rest sat down with a bad back, but I've been 100% on plan. Hopefully it will show next week.

Afternoon

first weigh-in since going back this morning and I lost 1.5lb. I'm happy with that because up until a week yesterday I was following WW, so I have eaten a lot more food this week :D

A123

I hope you don't mind me joining girls. I joined a Saturday morning class about a month ago. Have lost 8lbs in the last 3 weeks so feeling good and very motivated.

Ooops sorry Scooter-Boy! Another pound this week so 9 in total.....slow and steady as they say...I'm happy enough once its going down :)

Down 2.5 lbs this week. Absolutely delighted only 2.5lbs to go to hit my first stone!! I seem to have killed this thread lol, is there anybody still around?

Hi Ro 1sin, me too I've only got 2lbs to hit my 1 stone........race you lol.
My last weigh in was Saturday 20th and I lost 1lb I'm not grumbling as I've consistently lost week on week since joining SW on the 7th January.
It would be nice to reach that goal but this week I am going to my "old" Thursday group, I shall be transferring permanently to the Saturday group so I will be going from Thursday to Saturday a total of 9 days
Does all that make sense lol

Tomorrow is "weigh in" day and I'm not sure I will have lost anything one possible reason it will only be 5 days instead of 7 between weigh in's although once I've transferred to the Saturday group there will be a 9 day gap.
Do wish me luck

Hi everyone just to say just been to "weigh in" and I've maintained at least I've not gained but I have come away with an idea as to why I've not lost, Sunday 21st I went to a Toby Cauvery where I thought I'd be safe if I had veg and meat but no gravy ( I did have a pudding, a torte, but the vegetarian option the chef said it had no gelatine in it.
At group I explained and was feeling pretty pleased as I thought I'd made good choice but then one of the group dropped a bombshell and said that the veg was cooked with butter :(, so this could explain the reason there's been no weight loss this week

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ARSE! I just saw that the squash I have been guzzling sincee friday night is not sugar free. f*ck. Its 5 sysn per 250ml glass. I mustve had 5 pints.

oh lord. I dont even know how to work that out, maybe 11 syns a pint so about 55 syns.

Im gutted

No wonder it tasted so good.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ARSE! I just saw that the squash I have been guzzling sincee friday night is not sugar free. f*ck. Its 5 sysn per 250ml glass. I mustve had 5 pints.

oh lord. I dont even know how to work that out, maybe 11 syns a pint so about 55 syns.

Im gutted

No wonder it tasted so good.
Check and double check on everything !!!! x

Polly page that stone is so close for us lol we'll get there!
Teddy T just try damage limitation for the rest of the week...maybe have max 5 syns a day. 7lbs is a huge loss so well done!!!

I was down another half a pound this week. Im happy out once its going in the right direction :)

Hello all,
Half pound off for me this week. I'm working hard to get a bigger loss on sat. I'm 4lbs away from my 1.5 and 6lbs away from my club 10. I have had a tough time since xmas but trying to keep on track now :):upyours:

Back