Saturday weigh in

Lost another 1.5, I was initially disappointed but I'm coming round to it a bit now. Determined to get a bigger loss this week! I've got goals i want to meet!

3lb off this week, that's more like it! i think i figured out that bread was bloating me / making me retain weight. so i'm going to do a bread-free week this week and see how i get on :) (i had 2 bread-y things this week and still lost the 3lb but i do feel bloated from them... so going to give it a try)

Hi everyone, I'm a Saturday weigher too. Currently 33 lbs down with another 67 lbs to go. I restarted Slimming World last Saturday after getting married and being away on honeymoon (I gained 8 lbs and enjoyed every bite and sip that contributed!)
Now back on plan and aiming to be even closer to target before our 1st wedding anniversary.
I post everything on my IG account @laceandlunges

Good luck everyone xxxx

0lb loss this week :confused: not happy with that at this point in my journey (still got potentially 6st to shift, it's not like target is getting close or anything)

0lb loss this week :confused: not happy with that at this point in my journey (still got potentially 6st to shift, it's not like target is getting close or anything)

Hattie21, trust me when I say you will reach your goal don't give up or be disheartened your doing great.
SW is a plan for life there are some big changes we have make and there are some small changes too but it will get easier and easier and before you know it you will have made those changes without realising and girl you will be so damned proud of yourself and so motivated.
All power to the girl :banana_dancer::woohoo:

Hi all, don't think I've posted for a couple of weeks (got a memory like a sieve lol).
I got my stone and a half award and I'm feeling pretty happy

Hattie21, trust me when I say you will reach your goal don't give up or be disheartened your doing great.
SW is a plan for life there are some big changes we have make and there are some small changes too but it will get easier and easier and before you know it you will have made those changes without realising and girl you will be so damned proud of yourself and so motivated.
All power to the girl :banana_dancer::woohoo:

Awww thank you lovely, seeing this made my night - I know you're right :) xx

2.5 lb off this week - obv it's an improvement on a maintain but it's not what I was hoping for since I did a full sp week and my stomach issues were sorted out :(

looks like i'm the only saturday weigher now!!

missed last week, but unofficially i had a 0.5lb gain showing that week.

this week: -2lb (but that's not counting the unofficial gain, so really i lost -2.5lb, but for the purposes of my book etc it was -2)

got my 2st award today too! yeah :D

Saturday morning weigh in member here! 4lb off this week :D chuffed!

Hiya Saturdayers, sorry I've not been on for awhile, just to let you know a week and a half ago I finally set my target weight and at that time I had 5lbs to loose well last Saturday I weighed in to find I'd lost 2 so now only 3 to go so I'm feeling happy just hope I can make a loss this week, a pound will be good I'll be happy with that :).
I've been shopping and bought some new tops and jeans and it feels so good to be in a size 12 and they feel loose on me there's no way I'm going to back to being that woman who wore a coat in the height of summer.
Wishing you all every success in your SW journey

yay glad to see there's some other saturday weighers still around :) how did you guys get on today?

i got -3.5lbs - really pleased with this as i wasn't expecting much of a loss, if any! i think i've finally broken the plateau i had around 1st 10/12 by upping my syns and eating more :)

Saturday weigh in but Sunday logger .
Starting date 31st March 2016
Start weight 288.8lbs

2.4lbs off this week, a total of 12.8lbs in 7 weeks... almost at the stone mark :D

i've been a bit awol, oops. i'm now at 2 st 6.5 lbs lost in 16 weeks (including losing 0.5lbs this week)

Back