Saturday weigh in

Hi everyone great news got weighed yesterday,Saturday 5th, and I lost 3lbs so I got my 1st award and my club 10:D.
So now I've lost 1st 1lb I'm so pleased and I tried some of my dresses on and they fit me so much better

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ARSE! I just saw that the squash I have been guzzling sincee friday night is not sugar free. f*ck. Its 5 sysn per 250ml glass. I mustve had 5 pints.

oh lord. I dont even know how to work that out, maybe 11 syns a pint so about 55 syns.

Im gutted

No wonder it tasted so good.

Don't give up I think we've all done something similar I know I have I like those "pink and White" mallow wafers I thought they were one and a half syn's so I'd have two at a time....... then I learnt they were infact 2 and a half syn's :badmood:

Hi Guys, another pound off. So happy its going in the right direction but was gutted not to get two off and get my stone award. That stone award is haunting me lol. Great to see us all loosing.

Did anyone make any nice recipes this week? I made the Nacho-Style Feast from the website and holy moly it was unbelievable, it will defo be a regular on my menu :)

Plan for this week is to try stick to ten syns a day and get that stone award!!! I discovered last week that the salad dressings in the work canteen are laced in sugar so Ive bought my own Tesco healthy living balsamic and I'll be using that from now on. I wonder how syns I was consuming without knowing it????

TeddyT, Ro1sin so pleased to see you both doing well 1lb is not to be sniffed at, the group I go to it has one of those disgusting props a latex 1lb and boy does it put it into perspective it's huge so when you think you've been lugging 1-2lbs around you should feel proud of yourselves

Just been to be weighed and I've maintained and whilst (I have to be honest) I am a bit dissapointed I know exactly why.....I've not logged everything, I've had a proper "I need sweet stuff" and I've succumbed!!!!! and I've not referred to my book when I've been unsure about something.....big mistake.
This coming week I'm going back to basics logging, checking and exercise......I refuse to wear a coat in summer

2lbs off yday - really pleased with that as I had a horrendous week foodwise (was away on work trip for 3 days, had to eat what was served for breakfast/lunch/dinner - none of it SW friendly or what I would normally eat, and by day 2 I gave up restraint and ate what I wanted including cake and cheese plate...). Got back on plan when I got back and it looks like that offset what I would definitely have put on over the trip. I was honestly expecting at best a maintain, worst a gain - so i'm chuffed!

I stayed the same aaahhhh its star week so hopefully I'll see it come off next week!

2.5 off this week! Pleased as that is even with a indian meal out where I ordered and ate what I wanted :)

2lb for me too woo hoo...... we're all doing great! I think the Saturday morning class is really suiting me. I always have a treat on a Saturday but then come Sunday Im straight back on it and it seems to be working. I also got my stone award this week so Im chuffed. In all the time Ive been a SW member Ive never reached the stone before. So Im feeling really motivated this week!

3lb off this week! Chuffed to bits, I got my stone award and slimmer of the month

Well done Hattie21! I lost 1.5lbs this week so that's 1 Stone 2.5lbs.....Im delighted!!!

-3.5lbs this week! chuffed - i felt like it was a loss, but i wasn't sure how big a loss it would be as i have been working super hard all week for an exam. so i'd been eating well, but i'd had a few days and nights of eating on the go - subway salads for lunch, takeaway sushi for dinner etc., but i'd kept well within my syns so it looks like it paid off!

I've just started and I weigh on Saturdays. I've 4 stone to lose but will be setting mini goals to get there. I think I'll have a gain this week as I've eaten loads of white bread!!

Back