Saturday weigh in

@Hattie21 congratulations you're doing amazing! keep going!

I lost 3lb this week, and 3 and a half last week, so happy! took me over my 2stone to a total of 2 stone 2 lb in 10 weeks :D, got my club 10 this week too!

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been here in a while but life's just been frantic, I have however kept going to group and its been great and I have got some great news, this week (Saturday) when I weighed in I found I'd smashed my target weight of 8st 8lbs and had lost half a pound below it.
I am so happy and I wish you all luck with your weight loss too so that you can experience the happiness I'm feeling

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been here in a while but life's just been frantic, I have however kept going to group and its been great and I have got some great news, this week (Saturday) when I weighed in I found I'd smashed my target weight of 8st 8lbs and had lost half a pound below it.
I am so happy and I wish you all luck with your weight loss too so that you can experience the happiness I'm feeling
Congratulations on target, that is brilliant news!!

Wowowow well done! Huge congratulations on hitting target :winner::0clapper:

2.3kg (just over 5lb) lost in my first week on the SW online only plan. Long way to go but I'm absolutely delighted with that. I still can't believe how much this plan allows me to eat. It's a miracle.

Well done to all this week's losers and maintainers. To everyone who didn't get their desired result this week, best of luck for this week!

Hi all,

I have just started up Saturday weigh-ins as of last week in a new group and I would like to join in reporting here too. This is my 3rd time on the Slimming world swing and by god this time will be the last until I see target!

This week has been a good one and I forgot how good it feels eating SW-style, less bloating, less sugar cravings and general all-round satisfaction that I am back on the weight loss train (hopefully!).

Stayed the same this week. Pretty gutted as this was my first week staying on plan 100% for the whole 7 days.
Got my period yesterday, but thought that wouldn't matter as when I lost weight a few years ago that never seemed to make much of a difference to the scales.

Back