Saturday weigh in

Only 1lb loss for me.

Do that for 14 weeks and its a stone. Well done.
It sounds like an excuse but its not....my scales need new battery. I have been good. Got a short break coming up and want to stay on track. Also starting group meetings on 17 th of this month.
Keep up the good work :bestwishes:

Last edited:
Thanks Faye. Hope you enjoy the group meetings. I was sceptical at first, as it's really not my thing, but it does help. We're going away on Sunday for 2 weeks, and expecting my weight to go up again, but hey-ho, I'll just get back to the grindstone when we get back.

Life happens. Hope you have a great time.
Talking to an aquaintance yesterday and she was saying how going to a group had helped her

Keep you posted
Faye x

1lb loss for me this week

Thanks Faye, I'm still trying for my 5 stone award. I need 2 lbs off this week to get it. Fingers crossed. The lbs are coming off slowly at the moment

Thanks Faye, I'm still trying for my 5 stone award. I need 2 lbs off this week to get it. Fingers crossed. The lbs are coming off slowly at the moment
Blimey. You put me to shame. I hope you do it but if not this time you will get there My scales are out of action but i am hoping all the walking is helping

How much do u want to lose in total?

3.5lbs off this week, and got my 5 stone award and slimmer of the week

Thanks Faye. Getting there gradually. x

Well done Faye, it's all going the right way

Thank you. My calves have got bigger so am assuming more muscle and water which i hope will go soon.
We have got a family get togetger in September so I hope to be at least two stone lighter by then
Hope your numbers are going in the right direction
Faye x

Hi Faye, I'm also seeing family in September. Going to see my Mum, and not seen her since December. She probably won't recognise me after 9 months. (I'm also hoping for at least another 2 stone by then). Wouldn't that be nice?

Back