Saturday weigh in

It can be very frustrating @olimber when you have been 100% on plan and it doesn't show on the scales. Do you feel slimmer? Sometimes it takes an extra week for the scales to catch up with the good eating of the week before. Chin up and keep on it, you will be rewarded!! :)

I have lost 4lb this week and I am very happy with that as a re-start week 1 weigh in! I had lost 3lb beforehand so I sit at a half stone weight loss. It's onwards and downwards from here! :D

Stayed the same this week. Pretty gutted as this was my first week staying on plan 100% for the whole 7 days.
Got my period yesterday, but thought that wouldn't matter as when I lost weight
Stayed the same this week. Pretty gutted as this was my first week staying on plan 100% for the whole 7 days.
Got my period yesterday, but thought that wouldn't matter as when I lost weight a few years ago that never seemed to make much of a difference to the scales.

Well done for staying on plan for 7 days - that's a tremendous achievement! If you keep up the good work then you WILL see the pounds fall away. It's as simple as that. Don't be too hard on yourself - focus on keeping up the excellent habits and hopefully next week's weigh-in will be more reflective of the hard work you're putting in! :D

I put on 200g this week, and have the right old hump about it. I'd been SO GOOD this week!

I'm going to try hard to follow the advice I've given to others though: keeeeeeep up the hard work and don't be demotivated! 200g isn't the end of the world!

Hiya!

New member!

Joined 5 weeks ago got my 1/2 stone award AND Slimmer of the week award this week! WELL CHUFFED!!! Lost 9 pounds in total I know not a lot but I am :D

Hi Sephora well done, your mistaken when you say it's not a lot, it is it's a fantastic amount and you should be very proud of yourself xxxx

IMG_2750.JPG
Ladies it's been quite some time since I last posted but I thought that perhaps I should let you know how I've gotten on.
On the 7th of January,with my starting weight at 10st 8lbs I joined S/S because I just couldn't carry on feeling so miserable, over the months I consistently lost 1lb - 1 1/2lbs with a couple of maintains and one "1/2lb on and now I'm at my target weight of 8st 8lbs, actually I'm 8st 4lbs (I have been 8st 3lbs).
What I want to say is that if I can do it so can you if you need someone to lean on I'd be only to pleased to help, encourage and support you.
This is the, in the words of my friends, skinny minnie me

Hi Mrs.S nice to meet you.
I joined Slimming World on the 7th January this year with a starting weight of 10st 8lbs today I'm 8st 4lbs and that's me in the post above yours.
You've done a fantastic thing in joining S/W it's the first step on your journey to a great new you, a happy, healthy new you.
You'll have good weeks and some not so good weeks but with the help and support of your group you'll make I know without my fantastic consultant Catherine and the wonderful supportive group members I couldn't have done it and you'll get loads of help and support on here to so don't be afraid to ask questions

Hi Guys,

I'm new to all this and only on week 2 of my diet. Was hoping to be down 2lb this Saturday but only down 1.5lb, could be worse I suppose.....

Bunny xx

Back