Saturday weigh in

Hi Faye, I'm also seeing family in September. Going to see my Mum, and not seen her since December. She probably won't recognise me after 9 months. (I'm also hoping for at least another 2 stone by then). Wouldn't that be nice?
How lovely for you both. Mine is with local family but I am hoping to surprise my son in laws family whom I dont see as often.
I am a bit fed up as i am walking briskly for 7 miles approx every day but i lose one day then gain the next. I am hoping it is warer and muscle as they say.
I dream of going into a shop and being able to buy anything i like and not what i look ok in.:wee:

3.5lbs loss this week. Hoping for 2.5 off next week to get my 5.5 stone award. Fingers crossed, but no big deal if I don't get it.

Just half a pound loss for me this week. Really want at least 2lbs off next week to get my 5.5 stone award. My husband got to target today too.

only 1.5 lb off this week... i'm averaging 1lb a week so the extra half was good. Last time i did SW, the weight dropped off. not happening this time as easily. i'll just keep at it

I think the drink messes your metabolism up. Am trying so give up for a few wks but ppl come to stay and bring me wine so will probably put a two glass limit on it. It will be interesting to see if i lose more than usual.

Not expecting the 2lbs loss I was hoping for this week. We shall see. I'm thinking it's only going to be a small loss or a maintain. Oh well, I'll know tomorrow.

Stayed the same, booo. Oh well, I've been ill all week, so it's probably thrown things a little for me

I put on 4 pounds this week. Gutted because it took three weeks to lose that amount. Don't know if that's water retention. Didn't stick to the diet completely but didn't think it was that bad that I'd put on 4 pounds.

I keep being told how much ive lost but its only seven lbs over as many months. I think its because of all the walk;)ng my calves are like rock. My clothes are looser so i an just gonna carry on hope eventually the lbs drop off.
It s strange how we go up and down but stick at it and you will get there. :D

4.5 lbs loss this week, and got my 5.5 stone award. Looking forward to that 6 stone one now. Will take a while though I should imagine

Back