Saturday weigh in

19th November 2017 and just weighed in at 18 stone and 12 pounds. I've weighed today and will be starting tomorrow. Menu for the week planned and an ASDA order - including kitchen scales for syns/health A's and B's!

I'll be weighing myself on Saturdays. I came back off holidays last week and found I have put 7lbs in a week. A little shocked
However by staying on track I have lost four lbs this week, but not sure if that just because I stopped eating and drinking so much. we shall see what next week brings

4.5 lbs down! Very pleased as I've had a couple of syn splurges this week. Managed to keep my meals completely on plan though so that's something. Going to work very hard this week as I want to have lost 10lbs before Xmas!

I weighed in on Christmas Eve and lost a pound so 1st 2.5lb down I'm dreading this week's weigh in though. Loads of chocolate in the house ( 6 kids at xmas) and it's my time of the month so I can't resist :-(

I have moved to Saturdays as our Thursday group has finished for good. 2.5lbs lost this week. Slimmer of the week, and also my consultant forgot to award me the Slimmer of the Month (she has forgotten twice now)

Last edited:
4.5lbs lost this week, Slimmer of the Week and my 3.5 stone award.

I have lost another 2 pounds this week. WHOO HOO.

That means i have lost 10 pounds since xmas. Over the moon.

I guess it really is working.
Going to aim for another 2 lbs next week. Anything more is a bonus
xxxxx:):):):):):):D
Well done. It does work. I have decided to weigh in on Saturday instead of monday so i ve only gone 5 days and ti my suprise av lost just 1 1/2lbs so on track. :0clapper:

2lbs loss for me this week. Need 3 off next week for my 4 stone award

3lbs loss and 4 stone award

Very pleased with a half lb loss, after my birthday trip away

Get well soon Faye.

4lbs off for me today.

2.5 lbs lost this week, and got my 4.5 stone award.

Back