Saturday weigh in

I have sts :(
It is * week so just glad I haven't gained! Hoping for much better next week!!! Good luck to you all!
Welcome to Kieragh and well done again Holiday girl!! X

Hi all!

I am Nat, and like you - am a Saturday weigher, so would like to join the bandwagon if i may?!

This week was a disspointing +1, but am determined to have that off this sat.

good luck to you all x

Hi all!

I am Nat, and like you - am a Saturday weigher, so would like to join the bandwagon if i may?!

This week was a disspointing +1, but am determined to have that off this sat.

good luck to you all x

:welcome:
Keep up the positive attitude!
The forum will keep you going, everyone is so kind and helpful:D
Good luck

Welcome Nat!

I've lost 4lb again!!!! Make up for my STS last week. I've done a fish week and that made every day EE. It has probably helped me to get a little more used to it but ready to get back to green today!!

Good luck all!!!
Vx

Lost 0.5lb and feeling very miserable about it:mad:

Hi all
Weighed in on Saturday morning and lost 3lb! Very happy! Means I get my stone award! Woo-hoo!

Only, then I had the weekend off the wagon as we were in Wales for Mother's Day, and I've had a stinking cold since then and eaten whatever's to hand. Which is far too much stodge. And I've not been on the treadmill since Friday.

But I'm not going to beat myself up about it. A gain on Saturday won't be a surprise. It's only one week and as soon as I feel better I shall be pounding the treadmill once again with extra vigour!

xx

Not hopeful:cry:although as usual have stuck to plan:confused:

Put on 2lb :(

Not had the greatest week and don't expect next week to be perfect as I'm on holiday. Will try my best though. First time I've put weight on since I started. So disappointed!

God luck to the rest of you. I know some of you are due a good loss. I'll have my fingers crossed. X

Oh sofartogo, dont be disheartened hon. Let that give you some focus to shift the 2lb and some next week. Good luck honey.

-3 for me this week. Delighted as I was +1, then STS, so it was due!

STS this week, but on reflection I was bad last Sunday, being Mother's Day, my convenient memory forgot that one, until today!
Also another thread made me realise not doing extra easy days properly:eek: so putting that right this week.
Going away this weekend so will be a bit off plan;)
Have a good week everyone :)
x

Put on 2lb :(

Not had the greatest week and don't expect next week to be perfect as I'm on holiday. Will try my best though. First time I've put weight on since I started. So disappointed!

God luck to the rest of you. I know some of you are due a good loss. I'll have my fingers crossed. X

Oh dear, don't be too hard on yourself:)
Have a good holiday next week
x

Back