Saturday weigh in

STS this week, I had a bad weekend and a pizza this week, so I got off lightly I think! I had been doing so much more exercise this last week though, so think this may have scared off any weight gain haha. Let's hope it doesn't catch up with me at the next WI x

OMG. Put simply.

I was expecting a gain, as was off plan all week as was in Wales visiting my Mummy last weekend, and then came home with a nasty cold so felt rough all week and didn't treadmill at all......so I knew I was in for a gain.

But................ + 4 1/4 lbs!

Seriously!

That is a whole 2 weeks worth of weight loss and nearly half of my total loss to date.

So gutted. Not really surprised in a way, but still gutted.

Struggling to get back to it too. Hoping to get on the treadmill tonight, and hoping that will get me back on track too.

:-(

Last edited:
Hi
I am new to Minimins and weigh in on a saturday - hope its ok to join in

I lost 1lb this week making me happy :D

Good luck to all

ruthiebusybee said:
OMG. Put simply.

I was expecting a gain, as was off plan all week as was in Wales visiting my Mummy last weekend, and then came home with a nasty cold so felt rough all week and didn't treadmill at all......so I knew I was in for a gain.

Seriously!

That is a whole 2 weeks worth of weight loss and nearly half of my total loss to date.

Struggling to get back to it too. Hoping to get on the treadmill tonight, and hoping that will get me back on track too.

Oh dear!! Well what's done is done, get back on plan and u should lose it quick enough!! I do find tho with SW if if u stray off the beaten path the weight does go on v quick!! Happened to me on holiday last year, put 5lb on eek!

Hi
I am new to Minimins and weigh in on a saturday - hope its ok to join in

I lost 1lb this week making me happy :D

Good luck to all

:welcome:
Hope you have a good week:D

OMG. Put simply.

Seriously!

Hope you managed to put this behind you and that you have a good week:D

Hope you managed to put this behind you and that you have a good week:D

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! I have to admit, I have struggled to pull it back this week, but managed to stay on plan all day yesterday, including a chinese takeaway for dinner as it was M-I-L's birthday, and I think I may have over-estimated the syns in that as I'm not sure whether the SW portion is the same as the takeaway portion or if I'm only meant to have half a wotsit, but anyway. So feeling very pleased with self!

Managed to get on the treadmill Monday and last night too, and haven't lost much in terms of fitness level, luckily!

Thanks again

xx

Keep positive:)

Hey Keiragh1515 - I am sure its * week that has caused the +2. Big loss for you next week hon!

I am -2 today, v v happy :)

Hey :) haven't posted in this bit before but I lost 3.5lb this week meaning I only have 1.5lb to get to my stone! Very happy :)

Yippee, lost 1lb this week:D
I was off plan last weekend so that scan bran and pineapple by the bucket helped,hehe:)
Off plan a few days this coming week, clebrating as my baby is 21 on Friday:D (she'll kill me for saying that, its because she's the youngest of 3:eek:) Makes me feel old!!
Going to see Andre Rieu at O2 on Wednesday,too, so good week ahead:)

Back