Saturday weigh in

I'm joining a new group on saturday because i'm back at work now after my maternity leave and so can't go to my usual class on a tuesday morning.
I'm nervous about the new group! Wish me luck (with the weight and the group) x

Also, Kieragh1515, I'm with you, I'm at target, but would like to be in the comfortable 9's, ie 9stone7, so i don't see the 10's again.
How do you maintain, do you have more HE's?

charlotte1985 said:
Also, Kieragh1515, I'm with you, I'm at target, but would like to be in the comfortable 9's, ie 9stone7, so i don't see the 10's again.
How do you maintain, do you have more HE's?

Hi chum, well done! At the mo I'm trying to lose another few pound so following normal EE, when I was maintaining before hols I allowed myself a no holds barred takeaway each week & a full roast dinner on Sundays etc.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

5lb down baby yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sooooooo happy!

I have been so so good this week and really worked hard on the treadmill too.

V V V V V V V V V V V pleased!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:bliss:

:talk017:

Well done ruthie that's amazing!!!

I've lost 2lb over the last 2 weeks which is good considering I've been off plan completely for the first week and a few birthday treats (cake on day and meal out yesterday) so I'm very happy too! It is also star week so I'm feeling positive that after 3 dodgy weeks I can get bak to being on plan 100%!!

Good luck everyone on your weigh ins!!!
Vickie x

Ooops 3 lb on this week, but it was planned!:eek:

Kieragh1515 said:
Well done both of u!! I lost a pound (but put 2 on last week so still fighting to lose it) :-(

Getting a bit fed up with myself, have a few good days but then blow it by straying off plan, idiot.

I am exactly the same!! Sometimes I think I need to kick myself!!

STS this week!!

Alilou21 said:
I am exactly the same!! Sometimes I think I need to kick myself!!

STS this week!!

Why do we do it to ourselves?? This week my failure points were cola bottles, not enough water, not having superfree. In fact I didn't have a day past the first 2 where I followed EE properly. So why do I feel disappointed, I mustve expected a miracle!! What can we do to stick to it this week?

Woo lost 2 this week - the 1.5 gain from last week, plus another 1/2!

JOINED S/W 19.10.10 @ 12STONE AFTER HAVING MY SECOND BABY
Lost 12lbs from 19.10.10 up until Christmas
4.1.11 +2lbs
11.1.11 -2lbs
18.1.11 -1lb
25.1.11 STS
1.2.11 -3lbs
8.2.11 -2.5lbs
22.2.11 -2.5lbs
1.3.11 -3.5lbs
8.3.11 -0.5lbs
22.3.11 -2lbs
29.3.11 -2lbs
7.3.11 -2lbs
14.4.11 +1.5lbs
23.4.11 -2lbs

Not a brilliant week, i could have done better, however i still managed to loose 2lbs! Easter weekend and its gonna be a difficult one, i shall be using my flexible syns this weekend so i dont loose complete control! Have a good week everyone :)

Kieragh1515 said:
Why do we do it to ourselves?? This week my failure points were cola bottles, not enough water, not having superfree. In fact I didn't have a day past the first 2 where I followed EE properly. So why do I feel disappointed, I mustve expected a miracle!! What can we do to stick to it this week?

I'd love to find something to keep me focused!!! I know it's not going to be easy but some days I wish it was!!

Back