Saturday weigh in

I'd love to find something to keep me focused!!! I know it's not going to be easy but some days I wish it was!!

I remember reading about someone who put this coloured little stone in their purse, to remind them that they don't HAVE to buy that 'treat' from the shop when they open their purse.

Have you got a 'thinspiration' someone who you admire that you can pin a picture of up somewhere along with a positive message?

I know someone who sticks post-it notes on their treats that say "do you need to eat this?" written on them.

HTH xxxx

I remember reading about someone who put this coloured little stone in their purse, to remind them that they don't HAVE to buy that 'treat' from the shop when they open their purse.

Have you got a 'thinspiration' someone who you admire that you can pin a picture of up somewhere along with a positive message?

I know someone who sticks post-it notes on their treats that say "do you need to eat this?" written on them.

HTH xxxx

I have never really had a goal to aim for because i don't know what to choose!
I love the idea of post it notes! Don't know if the rest of the house will! Haha! Thanks! x

Hello everyone. Would you all mind if I joined please!? I'm weighing in on a Saturday at home at the mo :)

Been on slimming world EE for just over a week now and I've lost 4 pound :) would like to lose 1-2stone if possible. I
Def need help and motivation!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome MrsJH!
Well done to everyone! Some great losses recorded!!! X

Helloo everyone. I've weighed in a day early this week as I'm out all day today and not sure I'll make it to scales tomorrow!
I've lost 2lb. Always happy to lose and that make my 10%!! :)

Yey I've lost 2pounds this week so I've lost 6pounds in 2weeks :) started at 10st 13 and im now 10.7 :) very happy :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honesty is the best policy so here goes:
5lb on in 2 weeks,ooooops:eek:
Daughter's 21st celebrations went on for a few days and my 50th looming, big family meal next weekend.
I feel it's best to not get too stressed about it and my new frock will just have to be a large 16!:sigh:

Holidaygirl10 said:
Honesty is the best policy so here goes:
5lb on in 2 weeks,ooooops:eek:
Daughter's 21st celebrations went on for a few days and my 50th looming, big family meal next weekend.
I feel it's best to not get too stressed about it and my new frock will just have to be a large 16!:sigh:

Never mind! Just embrace the fact that you will b off plan for a short while. This is a marathon not a sprint and you will get back to it next week. Try to make sure you are only off plan for the meal and try to be good for the rest of the week. X

Thanks sofartogo, very good advice.:)

not weighing this sat,im tooooooo ashamed :( , will be a total angel though this week and have been on plan since thurs,so hopefully will have a good loss to report next sat.fingers crossed as the oh has this week off and were off shopping on thurs so will be dinner out,so maybe if i save all my syns tis week i should be ok xxxx.hope everyone has a good week x

Kieragh1515 said:
Hi all, weighed yesterday as I am away today. 0.75lb on grrr. Just can't shift these last 2 pounds, am fluctuating up & down by the same 2 lbs! Well done everyone else :)

Do u eat fish? You could try a fish week?? X

I lost 1lb this week :)

I was hoping for a little bit more, so I could get my 1 stone shiny. It'll have to wait till next week now though, but at least that is an incentive to keep on plan :D

I don't think I have eaten enough this week, and think that this may have slowed my loss down a tad.

And K, I wrote a post that has loads of tips and suggestions to get losses going again (I think i'm going to have to read through it again myself for next week! ) i'll put the link up;

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/202533-tips-help-restart-losses-when-they-slow-down.html

xxx

Can I join in? I got my starting weight last Saturday - 15st 11lbs. I am doing the slimming world diet. I will be having my first proper weigh in this saturday to see how well I have done x

Thanks Kieragh
Hoping to stay motivated and reach my target. The inspirational pictures certainly help! Fingers crossed for my first weigh in on saturday

Stayed the same AGAIN this week so a bit disappointed! But i haven't been brilliant.. as had a lot of birthdays all together!

I weighed in for the first time to day, and lost 5lb! I was so worried I wouldn't have lost anything, and I'd be annoyed and give up so quickly, so I'm really happy! :)

Back