Saturday Weigh in

Well Annie , seems we both are in luck today as i lost 1,5 pounds.. Yey
Now I work hard to get myself ready for next week. 2 pounds til my 4 st award and Im planing to get my gold body -magic award next week .

I know the NOW feeling. right now or never, lol - too many times it had stop me of getting my goal. not this time :)
Im here to stay and cant wait when I get to my target ;)

How are everyone ?
5 pounds off, 5 pounds off for me- Im so so happy :)
First - i got my 4 stone award
Second - i got my body magic gold award
Thirdly- i was slimmer of the week
and the best part is
I got under 20 stone :D
19 st 13,5 pounds . My got my mini target and now starting to work on next one - under 18 stone. :D life is beautiful right now.

I hope everyone else had nice week too

How are everyone ?
5 pounds off, 5 pounds off for me- Im so so happy :)
First - i got my 4 stone award
Second - i got my body magic gold award
Thirdly- i was slimmer of the week
and the best part is
I got under 20 stone :D
19 st 13,5 pounds . My got my mini target and now starting to work on next one - under 18 stone. :D life is beautiful right now.

I hope everyone else had nice week too

Massive congrats that's amazing! Bet you feel so good, you deserve it! :woohoo:

I'm at my dads so not weighed in this week and going out tonight, but I've made better choices and going to step up on plan and gym next week so hopefully will be towards the 10st mark by this time next week :)

Thank you Beckie - and you enjoy your time. Hope weather is nice and you have good time =)

Well done Destamia, that's fabulous, bet you feel wonderful right now.

I myself have not been so good :break_diet:I bought a waffle grill, homemade waffles with fresh cream are soooooooo nice and in no way are they part of my diet plan. Neither was the steam pudding and custard I had earlier in the week.

Luckily, I stayed the same weight and did not gain this week. I seem to remember us setting some mini targets, I think I'd better look back to check what mine was and step up my game next week. I am so close to that 12 1/2 stone mark, I just need to be a good girl.

I have just got back from a really nice midsummer party (jaanituli), the children played lots of games, I had to stilt walk and we all won chocolate. I was good and gave my daughter the choc and I did not have a burger with the rest of the family.

Oh yes jaanipäev. Big eating and beer party with nice games too. And fire… you so lucky, I dont have jaanipäev this year. Maybe next year I come home for that.
And no gain is good already. We all are naughty sometimes. As long as it stays in limits all is fine. :)

Mini goals yes. You right I need to go back and look up what was it. But Im thinking it was to be under 20 st.

Anyway I have new goal for me. Its my birthday in august (30 th) and then I want to be 120 kg. its 18 st something. Last time I was 120 kilo, I think 10 years ago or little more even. So thats something I want to do for myself. :) I can do it.

Last edited:
I checked mine, it was to get to 12 st 7lbs, I was only a pound away but think I have gained a little this weekend.

I am going to be a really good girl this week and go back to the first 5 days of the diet, I think I need a kick up the bum and a bit of a detox.

Oh oh to be 30 again (although in my head I am about 19 and can still at times, act like a 5 year old). I am in my early 40's and have no idea where the time went, but I had fun getting here and more living to enjoy :)

So I have until Saturday, I am going to try really hard :)

Oh I wish it would be 30 :p it will be 34 already - lol . I remember my 30 bday- and I didnt want to get 30 . I hated it. But one lady from work whispered to me - 30 is good year. Now almost 4 years later , I can see she was right :p
My mistake - my bday is at 30th of august - that will be new date for my new beautiful target =)

I'm going to set a mini goal too, I want to be 9st7 by my birthday, that's 8 weigh ins away and 11.5lbs to go. I lose quite slow compared to most people so it's a challenge but I'm determined.

Had such an off plan weekend this weekend though and have only been to the gym once :eek:. Im moving on Friday/Saturdays though so hopefully this will burn some pounds. I'm going to get an early night and make sure I'm at gym tomorrow morning and either Friday or Saturday!

Morning all - ******** I did it ******** ok, only just, I managed to loose 1lb, so I reached my end of June goal. Could have done better, but Tule Tulemine (coming of the fire) stopped at our village and I ate the left over kringel and crisps I had taken :eek:. Also, I lost a day this week, until around 5:30 yesterday, when I saw someones's Facebook status, I thought it was Thursday (yes I know - bad excuse).

Beckieee - hope the move goes well, I certainly know that can be stressful. I remember packing all night once and my baby daughter woke up at 3am and refused to go back to sleep. My husband had gone to bed, under the misconception that we had enough time to finish in the morning. I certainly needed my bed the following night (after re-assembling it in the new house).

My birthday is not while September, so I am going to have a little think about a target, when and how much. My husband is coming back for 10 days in July and my girls have birthdays, I am thinking sun and bear in the garden.

Ok, had a think while I was typing the last bit - mini goal, by the end of July - to loose 7lb. So I can be exactly 12st, then concentrate on getting nice and low in the 11's before my birthday :)

Hope you all do well on your weight losses today xx

Morning all - ******** I did it ******** ok, only just, I managed to loose 1lb, so I reached my end of June goal. Could have done better, but Tule Tulemine (coming of the fire) stopped at our village and I ate the left over kringel and crisps I had taken :eek:. Also, I lost a day this week, until around 5:30 yesterday, when I saw someones's Facebook status, I thought it was Thursday (yes I know - bad excuse).

Beckieee - hope the move goes well, I certainly know that can be stressful. I remember packing all night once and my baby daughter woke up at 3am and refused to go back to sleep. My husband had gone to bed, under the misconception that we had enough time to finish in the morning. I certainly needed my bed the following night (after re-assembling it in the new house).

My birthday is not while September, so I am going to have a little think about a target, when and how much. My husband is coming back for 10 days in July and my girls have birthdays, I am thinking sun and bear in the garden.

Ok, had a think while I was typing the last bit - mini goal, by the end of July - to loose 7lb. So I can be exactly 12st, then concentrate on getting nice and low in the 11's before my birthday :)

Hope you all do well on your weight losses today xx

thanks :D oh no sound tiring! Luckily as we're renting at the moment we're moving into furnished so most of the big stuff has been moved in.

just had a few grapes and a bit of yog as WI at 10am. Good luck all! X

Well done Annie. And Becky Im sure you do well do.

Me myself did have uk jaanipäev ( BBQ) last night :p had meat and beer but still manage to get -2 lbs today :)
Im so happy :)

2.5 off :eek: yay!

Well done to you both. I just had a bear this evening, it was very nice (can not handle more than one, as I am very tired).

We appear to have lost Jojo14 somewhere along the way, if you're around, please say hi and let us know how you are doing - good or not so good, we don't care and we can try to help xx

Hey im still here!!! Sorry suedefan! Im still around. Stayed the same this week. 13.10. Ive eaten lots of bad things but ive been sooo busy this week its helped me not gain any weight im guessing! back on it week with lots of motivation. Just ordered my weekly food shop, all very healthy so hopefully a good week with at least a lb lost this week :)

1st weigh in today. I started at 12 stone and I lost...... 9lbs! I had suspected I lost 4lbs at the most as my clothes are quite lose and you can visibility see the weight loss. I have done the diet several times but never lost so much in the first week. Feel fantastic. Oh and thank goodness for Fibreclear.

Glad all is ok jojo14, oh how I miss online food shopping :).

Electric Bridget - wow, 9lbs in a week, that's an amazing loss, well done.

By the way folks, I had a beer last night, not a bear as I stated previously :eek:

Nice start Bridget, it make so big difference isnt it. Im sure you over the moon at the moment, I sure would be =) Good luck for next week for everybody. Hope we all do good and get one more step closer to our target.

Back