Saturday Weigh in

Hey all , tomorrow is the day..
and I havent been so good this week. I missing only 2 lbs from my 4,5 st award and seems I wont get it this week , unless my body have big surprise for me :p

How are everyone else doing ?

Woohoo - another 2,5 pound off and 4,5 stone award for me. 21 weeks on my sw journey.

my first gain this week, 2lb on :cry: but i was very bad last weekend and have been eating out and at work all last week due to moving house, i thought I had made better choices but oh well! It's a fresh week!

my first gain this week, 2lb on :cry: but i was very bad last weekend and have been eating out and at work all last week due to moving house, i thought I had made better choices but oh well! It's a fresh week!

Do not worry about it. Sometimes we gain. Look how far you have come and focus on that. New week will bring fresh winds and you will find your way back. You will be fine :) Im sure. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404576804.462818.jpg

Sorry I'm a bit late. I did get weighed on Saturday and lost 1lb again (this is a very slow process for me :). I was rushing around on Saturday morning as we set off on a road trip, me, 3 children and the dog. Some friends invited us to Elva in Southern Estonia for the weekend. It was so beautiful and I wish we could have stayed all week. We are going swimming in a nearby lake today :)

Well done on your weight loss Destamia. Beckieee, hope you loose it this week. :)

Sorry I'm a bit late. I did get weighed on Saturday and lost 1lb again (this is a very slow process for me :). I was rushing around on Saturday morning as we set off on a road trip, me, 3 children and the dog. Some friends invited us to Elva in Southern Estonia for the weekend. It was so beautiful and I wish we could have stayed all week. We are going swimming in a nearby lake today :)

Well done on your weight loss Destamia. Beckieee, hope you loose it this week. :)

Oh well done Annie :)
and Im so jealous right now. I asked around here, where can you go to swim - lakes or rivers - and every single person Im asking looking at me like I have 3 eyes. I miss swimming at lake, night time, under sky and stars and .. well naked =)
Next summer Im coming to enjoy it. And what a nice warm week it is =) enjoy and after all this swimming, im sure you will have nice numbers to tell us about =)

2lbs loss. Very disappointed but blaming my monthly visit from Aunt Fanny and expecting a loss of 4lbs next week. sigh....

Electric Bridget - 2lb is great, I am having to deal with 1lb a week. Hope you get the 4 you want next week, and by some miracle I could loose the same :)

Congrats. Well done.

For me its +0,5 lbs on. Had hard week and eat so much of sugar. Oh well - will be better next time. :)

3lbs off this week :eek: :woohoo:

Bad week again this week. Struggling with constipation, my period has lasted over a week now and these powers combined have left me with another 1lb loss. Three weeks on the diet and a total loss of 12lbs but I still feel I should be doing better. Keeping strong. Going to add fibre powder to ALL my shakes this week. On the plus side I bought new jeans a size smaller and slid right into them without any hassle. :D Keeping brave. Thanks to everyone for al their support. Much appreciated

Beckieee - 3lb well done, that's a fab loss :). Electric Bridget, 12lb in 3 weeks is a fantastic loss - almost a stone and like you said jeans a size smaller.

I will keep plodding on. We are all doing so well, the long term goal is to loose and keep it off. We all need to find and eating plan we can stick to and be happy with for life, not something we can loose weight with but can't stick to when we reach out target, go back to our old ways and pile it back on again. I so hope this makes sense, I have a 4 year old chattering away and I can't concentrate.

Destimaia - I was swimming in Porkuni järve yesterday and met an Estonian woman with a Welsh husband, they live in Denmark. Today, I bumped into them in the Maksi Market in Paide :D (he thinks I am stalking them). I am not surprised that people give you strange looks when you ask if you can swim in local lakes, I'm not sure we have any safe to swim in in the UK. Some rivers may be clean enough, but we stick to swimming pools and the sea (I miss swimming in the north sea).

How are everyone this morning. Im happy I had 3,5 lbs weight loss that takes me to total 4 st and 10 lbs and other words 30 kg loss. Yeyyy :)

1.5lb off this week, stone award :D

Back