Saturday Weigh in

Good morning all. Well done for last weeks weight loss. I have been so busy, kept meaning to update on here and never got round to it. I gained 2lb last week, my husband was home and my daughter had a birthday party with pizza and chocolate cake - so yes, I ate far too much of it. I tried hard this week, but it was my youngest daughters birthday, I didn't eat as much chocolate cake or pizza.

So last week I gained 2 and this week I lost 3, so that's a 1lb loss over 2 weeks. Still heading in the right direction, but don't think I'll be in the 11's by the end of the month.

Hope you have all had a good week and if you see any sign of rain - please send it this way, it's been weeks and my plants are not happy :)

-2lbs this week. Im not 100% happy but not too bad either. Missing 1,5 lbs from 5 st. Would loved to get it today. :)

-5 st baby :) 2 lbs lost this week and my nice new award home with me.
How are everyone else doing ?

Well done, 5st that is great.

I lost 2lb this week, so am really pleased. If I loose 1 more, that will be 2st this year.

After being an angel all week, I appear to have gained 1lb, back to being a devil this week and see where that gets me :)

Hey Annie =) How are you doing ? 1 lbs gain is not so much dear , it will be gone by the next week =) I lost 1 lbs this week. For few weeks now I havent been on plan 100% , will try to be on plan this week, and maybe get few more pounds off. Good luck everyone

It is great too read a thread were you are right in the middle if your success. I hope you all reach your goal, these threads keep my going. Only on day 3 haha :) :) :)

It is great too read a thread were you are right in the middle if your success. I hope you all reach your goal, these threads keep my going. Only on day 3 haha :) :) :)

Hey and welcome :) this thread is little slow. Not sure of we really have only few people who weight at saturday or we all just so sleepy. Giggle. Thank you for good words and same back - hope you get to your goal in no time :)

Hi and welcome from me too. Day 3 is good, until I found the right diet, I couldn't get past day 2 :).

Hey Annie =) How are you doing ? 1 lbs gain is not so much dear , it will be gone by the next week =) I lost 1 lbs this week. For few weeks now I havent been on plan 100% , will try to be on plan this week, and maybe get few more pounds off. Good luck everyone

Hey, the nice weather has left us, so I put my long linen trousers on - I honestly look like I could take off and fly to England to come and visit you, they look far too baggy on me. Also noticing that my clothes are getting too long as I don't have as many bulges to fill them up. Will have to organise a trip to Camden market in London for some new stuff.

Hey, the nice weather has left us, so I put my long linen trousers on - I honestly look like I could take off and fly to England to come and visit you, they look far too baggy on me. Also noticing that my clothes are getting too long as I don't have as many bulges to fill them up. Will have to organise a trip to Camden market in London for some new stuff.

Hahaha - thats great news. When cloths get big :) well done. You had nice hot weather for few weeks. I bet its hard to let go.
And its still cheaper to fly to UK for new gear then get few things in eesti. But lucky UK is not so far and Tallinn isnt so far either. :)
Hopefully I can visit eesti soon :) maybe in October and show new slim me to my friends and family :)
Have fun and naerata :)

Good morning, it's been a funny old week. After gaining 1 lb last week, I kept a close eye on my weight throughout the week and it appeared to keep creeping up until I was about 4 lb heavier. Checked yesterday and it had gone again and it stayed away for this morning :). So I lost the 1 lb gain from last week and another 1 lb.

I decided to measure myself during the week again, when I was getting annoyed with the gain. Since the beginning of June: I have lost another 11cm of my waist (20 in total); 1cm off my back (6 in total); 3cm of my thigh (7cm in total); 1cm off my arm (1cm in total) and 1cm of my bust (10cm in total). I am so pleased, it's a great pick me up to check this, if the scales have not been too pleasing, the tape measure makes up for it :D

Hard work is never lost :) well done Annie.
I keep telling myself that hard work is never lost. Lol as I stayed the same this week even tho I was 100% on plan. But I guess its because of not working out much. Hurt my ankle and cant really put pressure on it. Will get back gym asap :)
Have a nice week everyone

STS today, which is good because i've been a bit off plan! :D

Better than a gain you two. Hope your ankle is better soon Destamia.

I have been out and about walking with the children through forests for the last couple of days. We went to Viitna (a place I have always wanted to stop after driving through a few times) and Oandu, where we went on the Beaver trail. We did not see any Beaver (apparently they are nocturnal) but we got soaking wet, had a laugh and saw the beaver dams. Now thinking of destroying my good work by making a lemon meringue pie :eating:

Hello ,
Had a gain this week 0,5 pound. Going to try Success Express this week to get me going and get my august goal :)
Hows everyone else doing ?

Annie are you kids going school this year ? If so you must be very busy with all the preparations. Enjoy Eesti august- hope it will be " vananaiste suvi" means old lady 's summer. Means long and warm september and oktober. I can already imagen beautiful oktober when trees go yellow and red … hm , seems I miss home :)

No weigh in from me, my lovely children have broken my scales :-/

I was very cross with them, they were messing and weighing themselves and one of them stood on the plastic cover over the viewing window, so it went inside and stopped working properly. I've taken them apart, but can't get the bloody thing to go back together. They are mechanical ones, I don't like the electronic ones due to bad experiences with them in the past. Don't think I'll have much luck finding another set here - I really miss Argos sometimes.

After calming down yesterday, we went for a trip out to see a couple of waterfalls. Hope all the climbing and running around has made up for my poor diet of this weekend.

My my oldest daughter starts 4th class in September. My other daughter will start 1st class and I have a little boy in lasteraid. I think we have everything sorted, but will check and triple check :)

off ffs to try and fix my scales again, if I fail, may have to use the Wii Fit to weigh myself.

Me again - bathroom scales now fixed :0clapper:. I did fix them very well at one point and they had me at a permanent 7st :D, but I figured I could not get away with that, so after much frustration I figured the problem out and fixed them properly.

I have stayed the same (possibly something to do with the alcohol and the ginger cake of this weekend).

If anyone would like their scales "fixing" so they always weigh 7st, please feel free to send them to me and I will (for a small fee) repair them for you - think I could be onto a winner with this business ;)

Well done Annie - hope your scale are working and only show nice numbers =) I did good this week 6,5 lbs off and got my 5,5 st award. I started 29 weeks ago and lost 5,5 stone - its just wow . And if I think that I lost stone before I joined SW . that takes me of total 42 kg weight loss - 42 !! kilo , omg - I have no idea how I manage to live like this before - so glad that life send me to uk and give me change to change =)

Back