Saturday Weigh in

I know that feeling. I found it really difficult for a long time until I found a diet that suited me. What diet are you doing? I need to get back to exercising, but that thought has been with me for a month and I've done nothing. Maybe we all need to set ourselves a personal mini goal with a deadline, what do you think?

Hi! I'm new to minimins :) Can I join your Saturday weigh ins please !

First weigh in/starting weight tooday - - 9 stone 4lbs.

I'm hoping for at least 1.5lbs off before next week! Haven't gotten off to a great start by having peanut butter and banana on toast for breakfast before working out the syns - all 15 used up in one meal! Now have to rethink lunch/dinner to have an otherwise syn free day.

Hi all, I'm not doing great at all, keep sabotaging my diet. The wedding I am supposed to be going to is in less than 3 weeks. I am still missing 2 children's passports (renewals applied for in February). My husband was home for the Easter weekend, so I ate too much rubbish.

Hope I have a good weight loss to tell you about on Saturday. Hello to the newcomers and good luck to all

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join in.

I weighed in today and I have lost 9lbs which I wasn't expecting at all!

I now sit at 20st 5lb and hope to shift the 5lb this next week to hit my first stone lost :)

Hope your childrens' passports come in time for the wedding Annie! And also congratulations on losing 1st 3lb so far! Have you already bought your dress or are you leaving it to see what fits closer to the time?

1/17 = 200.1
1/24 = 200.1
Feb 7= 200.1
2/21 = 200.1
3/21 = 200.1
APR 6 = 200.1
APR 11 = 200.1

Long time I have let you know how Im doing. Had a gain last week but pulled it back this week plus extra 0,5 pounds. Lowest weight for long long time :)

Welcome to newcomers and well done on your loss.
Passports should not take so much time. Where did you do them ? In Tallinn. You can always call them and ask how far are they. I got mine less then 3 weeks after I got married. Over month is very strange or you did in the end of Feb ? If so then you can write last week of - 24'th and all :)
But Im sure you can pick them up soon and wedding will be amazing.
How is the weather in there ? Any signs of spring yet ? Miss spring in eesti ...

Destamia, are you from Estonia? I've visited Tallinn twice now and love old town :)

I used to know a little of the language... Tere!... and sampled sauerkraut in the restaurant there called Olde Hansa, loved the medieval theme!

Tere :) yes I'm from Estonia. Moved to UK little more then year ago. Olds Hansa is great isn't it. And old city amazing. Glad you liked our small city :)

Back