Saturday Weighers

was out last night but just 1lb off this week.

oops forgot to post yesterday, but lost 1lb this week yay!!!!

not fair though how only 1 week of eating not tooo badly puts on 2lb and 1 week of being a saint results in 1lb loss. life is unfair.!

I did it I did it!!! Now lost 16lbs so over the 1st stone - more to go but 2lbs off this week (even thoughits * week) is a good start. well done all keep up the good work!

I haven't been able to post until now, but 3lbs off for me this week.

Thank god for miles of walking to shift the pounds :)

Only 1lb for me this week. I know why too, I've been really sloppy this week & although I know that the key for me is actually EATING more during the day, I've been lazy and I've not been doing that. I've been having an Alpen for breakfast instead of my usual feast. Oh well, a lazy week has been punished with a small loss. I'll make up for it next week.

My first weigh in (and at home because I'm doing this alone) and I've lost...4lb!!! :D:D:D

Didnt have chance to post yesterday but i lost 1/2 pound!

Better off than on considering i had a flexi syn day lasy saturday!

I've put 1lb on and I'm very annoyed with this, I've gone back through my food diaries and I can't see where the hell I've gone wrong. I'm giving it 2 more weeks and if I'm not getting results I think its time to change tack.

I honestly believe that SW has stopped working for me now after a year, I think my body is used to it and I need something else to shale up my metabolism :(

3lbs off for me :)

It's my birthday tomorrow so hopefully I won't put too much on this week hehe, have tried to convince my boyfriend to bake me a low syn birthday cake, god knows how it's going to turn out hehe :)

Good morning Saturday weighers, have to confess a lack of motivation over the last 2 weeks resulting in a sts and a -1lb, the good news is tho that in the past this is exactly where I would have given up completely and ended back at square one. This time however the drive to succeed has outweighed the can't be bothered attitude and I'm back on track with a 2lb loss this week, taking me over the 3 1/2 st mark, a total of 50lbs gone forever!
Sorry for the ramble but just writing this down helps my head stay in the right place :)
Goodluck to all other weighers today x

Well done Sarah! I know what you mean about reaching a point where you've given up before (I've got the t-shirt too! lol) so extra well done for getting back on track and finding your inner warrior :D

Good luck next week xxx

Thanks Bev, I love the thought of an inner warrior lol, hope she sticks around! :) Best of luck for your weightloss journey, you've certainly made a great start x

Saturday weigh in

Hello all

1lb loss only this week for me (first week back on SW, but I had done 2 weeks on another diet first).

Good luck to all other weighers today.

Thanks Bev, I love the thought of an inner warrior lol, hope she sticks around! :) Best of luck for your weightloss journey, you've certainly made a great start x

Thanks Sarah :) Great starts are my specialty........it usually all goes *its up after a few months! :confused: This time WILL be different.......I've got my inner warrior on standby, revved up and raring to go :8855:

Good luck to all Saturday weighers xxx

Week 1 and 2lbs down :) Very happy with that as I have been a little bit ill this week and succumbed to a little comfort food, oops.

Good luck everybody else!

I am due to weigh on saturday but i am going away for the weekend ( going to take the scales with me lol) so will let you all know when i log back in sunday night. Good luck to everyone for saturday x

Hi there - first weigh-in - lost 8lb!

(Last Saturday I had just got back from hols, so holiday weight plus bloating from the flight probably accounts for some of that - but hey, well done me!)

Good luck to everyone else weighing-in today.

Last edited:
Back