Saturday Weighers

I am due to weigh on saturday but i am going away for the weekend ( going to take the scales with me lol) so will let you all know when i log back in sunday night. Good luck to everyone for saturday x

I lost 7lb so really happy with that start. :)

Lost 1 pound yesterday which i am chuffed with because omg was so naughty when we went away last weekend and spent all week trying to be good. So 8 pound loss all together in two weeks x

Hi can I join the Saturday weighers. I have recently changed so WI at home first thing on a Saturday morning.
This week I lost 5lbs!
Very pleased - although it was down to a combination of having a half fishy week, new scales (although on Monday I had lost 2lb so the other 3 were since then) and weighing 2 days later than I used to.

Yay I lost 1lb this week

Thank you ladies and well done Sarah on your weight losses last couple of weeks. Have been on holiday past two weeks so was dreading WI yesterday. Don't know how, but I managed to lose 2 lbs. Yippee!!!

Well done Lizabeth!!
0.5lbs off this week, which is pretty good as I went a bit off track Thursday and Friday...

Hi Jesca

Congrats on your loss, better a pound off than on and just think, your now half a stone lighter!

Good luck for this coming week!

Well done missemma - you must be really pleased with that!!

And well done Jesca - 1lb is great!

Just a half off for me - pretty good considering I've had a really bad week, and it gives me my new shiny. Determined for at least 2 next week!

im a saturday weigher too

Hi Im on my first week after many failed attempts im doing EE and I lost 5lbs this week :D

Back