Sausage Debate Bowyers 95% fat free vs weight watcher sausgaes

I agree with you the post isnt a request for syn info but a heated debate about low fat saussies!!

Personally i think low fat sausages are rank, i'd rather not eat sausages than eat low fat ones and that's coming from someone whos knick name was Sara Sausage!!

The ones i've treid are Asda's and morrisions.

I'm hoping someone can find me a nice low fat "JUICY" sausage or does it not exsist:cry:

I am with you on this one, I have tried the low fat ones and all I taste is herbs so would rather have a "real" sausage and syn it. Thank goodness we are all different.

As we were chatting about on another post, I love the Tescos Lighter Choice cumberland sausages. 1 syn each which I feel is well worth it. (On red & EE). They are spicy and to me, taste like a "normal" sausage. I always bakes low fat bangers as I find they just don't cook right throught with frylite in a pan. Black on the outside and raw in the middle.

People at my Group rave about the syn-free Morrisons ones but I haven't tried them. I didn't like the Weightwatcher sausages. Very dry, plus expensive.

I like a brekkie of 2 bangers, baked bacon, microwaved scrambled egg, baked fresh toms or tinned toms (1/3 s.f). 2 syns on EE and keeps you full till lunch.

Yum.

We had some WW ones today but didn't like them - horrid hard bits. Back to Bowyers for us!

Now i much prefer the weightwatchers ones as i find them juicier than the bowyers(which i find hard) each to their own I guess

I agree, i only get the ww ones now. They are delicious IMO. The others dont even compare!

Quorn... *runs*

I'm amazed none of the Joe's Sausages superfans have popped in on this debate ;)

I haven't been able to get hold of the Bowyers ones and I found that the formally free Morrisons one had a varied quality. Sometimes my family loved them, then the next time we would all be a bit 'eeerrrrr they are revolting' :eek:.

Just had Joe's sausages with salad and Asda wholemeal pitta for lunch yum!

Back