Sausage on a mission - veggie green days diary

Moz - that is tragic :eek: I need a banana in the morning to keep me sane. Only a quid for 7 in Farmfoods here. Do you like eggs?

We are off for a swim soon. So glad I signed up for the season ticket during the week. Feels like a free day out :D

Moz - that is tragic :eek: I need a banana in the morning to keep me sane. Only a quid for 7 in Farmfoods here. Do you like eggs?

We are off for a swim soon. So glad I signed up for the season ticket during the week. Feels like a free day out :D

That is exactly it, nail on the head, it's a tragedy!!! Oh woe! Oh woe! Oh woe!!

Hmmm, one thought I do ponder though, is you have a banana each day, it keeps you "sane", what would you be like for gawds sake if you didn't have one?!? :eek:

Well done on the swimming, hope you had a good time!

Hmmm, one thought I do ponder though, is you have a banana each day, it keeps you "sane", what would you be like for gawds sake if you didn't have one?!? :eek:

LOL. I wouldn't dare say that...............................:eek:

Gail x

LOL. I wouldn't dare say that...............................:eek:

Gail x

Remember, I'm on the other side of the world - I'm safe - or relatively safe! :eek: where's my kangaroo disguise? Actually probably more koala with all the greenery I eat ;) :D

Incidentally, did you know that wombats do square poo?

My result from our WI thread today...
I lost 5.5 lbs this week taking me to lower than I was before I yo-yo'd back up. That is one week of my nine to Halloween challenge done pretty painlessly. Yaay!

Saturday 3rd September

Breakfast:
toast (hexB)
cottage cheese, plum jam (1 syn)
banana

Lunch:
krisprolls (hexB)
feta (hexA)
peppadew peppers
coronation coleslaw (1 syn)
lettuce and tomatoes

Dinner:
quorn sausage and mixed bean cajun stew
wholewheat pasta
cheese (3 syns)

Snacks:
milk for tea/coffee (hexA)
carrot cake (1.5 syns)
plums

Total syns: 6.5
Fluids: good
Exercise: swimming

Well done, that's a fab loss!

Thanks guys :) xx

I was a bit worried about my food this week with very little money. Went to Aldi today for cheapo veg and now my mum has just popped round with a surprise food parcel :happy036:

quorn peppered steaks
big tub of Total 0%
runny honey (for making scan bran cakes)
and how cool is this??? 2 cartons of Kara coconut milk!!! :eek:

I hadn't been able to get it anywhere, but mum was hillwalking and got some out of town on her way back. I had just bought sweet potatoes, so will now be having an awsome curry at the weekend. I am going to be eating better than ever this week. I can't wait! :D

(((my mum)))

Sunday 4th September

Breakfast:
toast (hexB)
2 x quorn sausages, beans, fried egg,
ketchup (0.5 syn)

Lunch:
2 x pumpkin seed ryvitas (hexB)
mashed banana :rolleyes: and blueberries

Dinner:
quorn sausage and mixed bean cajun stew
baked potato
fakey parmesan (hexA)

Snacks:
milk for tea/coffee (hexA)
2 x meringues (5 syns)
banana cake (4.5 syns)

Total syns: 10
Exercise: none

My daughter made the meringues at school on Friday and she baked banana cakes today. Yum. We have been batch cooking and baking today so are pretty organised for the week ahead :)

OMG - Sausage - that's an amazing loss - well done!!!!! Good heavens girl, way to go starting your challenge. I love the idea of having a challenge, I'm finding it really motivating at the moment.

The other thing I love is your grazing plate - fantastic idea. It looked great and I bet you didn't feel in the least hard done by with that to munch on. I've only recently discovered that I quite like beetroot, I bought my first jar of it today as I was stocking up on all my SW essentials.

Keep up the good work hun - you're doing fab!!

Cheers Beegee :D I am useless at weight loss challenges. The 100% one is a lot less pressure.

I have only recently discovered the peppadew peppers (think Erm was eating them). I got the mild ones. Going for the hot next time. Really tasty and syn free.

Wooo well done on the 5.5 pounds! :clap:

ooh I just ordered the hot peppadews too, they should be here in a couple of hours... gonna try the falafels in this months SW :)

Woohoo cracking weight loss Sausage :) I'm paying a long overdue visit to your diary...... permission to steal meal ideas please ??!!??

Monday 5th September

Breakfast:
porridge made with milk (hexB + hexA)
banana and grapes

Lunch:
cheese beano (hexB + 3 syns for cheese)
apple

Dinner:
mushroom and lentil loaf (hexA)
ratatouille

Snacks:
jam (quality control :p) (6 syns)
Dairylea dunkers (6 syns)
plums

Total syns: 15
Exercise: none

My squirrelling instincts kicked in and I made jam. Got 4lbs of plums from my sister's tree for jam and a heap for munching. At 0.5 syns per teaspoon, I made several years worth :D

Attachments

• DSCF3728.jpg
    DSCF3728.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF3733.jpg
    DSCF3733.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Woohoo cracking weight loss Sausage :) I'm paying a long overdue visit to your diary...... permission to steal meal ideas please ??!!??

Steal away, Gobolino! I owe you big time for your slow cooked North African curry recipe :D

Our interweb connection is dead ropey. It's driving me nuts! *insert that smiley whacking pc with a hammer as it takes too long to load extra smileys...grrr!!!*

Steal away, Gobolino! I owe you big time for your slow cooked North African curry recipe :D

Slow cooked North African curry?!?! :drool: Recipe, stat! :eek:

How you do you make your ratatouille? I've never made it but I should do as I like what goes in it and would be lovely I would imagine with mushroom/lentil loaf. I think I might make that today - the loaf that is!

Back