Sausage Question ....

smigget

Hi all - has been a while as ... well, I've been well off the old SW - naughty naughty but hey, shall start again on Sunday (having 2morrow off as itz my birthday) - those 'Morrisons' Eat Smart 3% fat 'diet' low fat syn free (etc etc) sausages: I did pick up a pack and almost brought them but it didn't say 'syn free' on the pack so I wasn't sure - also, there's a choice of cumberland, pork and one other - is it just the pork ones we can use (and did I pick up the right pack because like I say, it didn't say 'syn free'). Hey, if I never get to know what or what not to buy, I cld just stick to Quorn .....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They're the ones you want. Nothing will ever say syn free on the packaging -its not like WW x

Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

The cumberland and lincolnshires are yummy but 1/2 a Syn each on red.

OMG Smig, where have you been? Happy birthday for tomorrow x

Hi all - has been a while as ... well, I've been well off the old SW - naughty naughty but hey, shall start again on Sunday (having 2morrow off as itz my birthday) - those 'Morrisons' Eat Smart 3% fat 'diet' low fat syn free (etc etc) sausages: I did pick up a pack and almost brought them but it didn't say 'syn free' on the pack so I wasn't sure - also, there's a choice of cumberland, pork and one other - is it just the pork ones we can use (and did I pick up the right pack because like I say, it didn't say 'syn free'). Hey, if I never get to know what or what not to buy, I cld just stick to Quorn .....
can't believe, i have been obsessed with finding syn free sausages all week and went out of my way to get them from morrisons, but your right there was loads of varieties so picked the eatsmart diet pork ones, then i got home and was scared to look on syns online in case i'd got the wrong ones but lucky go the right ones, phweff, am so looking forward to having bacon and sausage sandwhich tomrrow

Nice to see you about again Smig, Happy birthday for tomorrow, I hope it's a good one x

Hiya hun happy burfday!

I always crave free sausages!

I loves em

Ruthy xxx

Happy birthday Smig. xxx

Back