Sausages!

I find the same Jim about the skin. I like cheap sausages me :D

No Lidl up there then love?

No but they do have really good low carb ones love, pork and herb, cumberland, pork and leek etc...

Milton gate are lovely

The sainsburys chipolatas were about £1.60 for 20. Not bad im thinking! Sis ive brought tons of cream and for the record sainsburys double cream is lower in carbs then elmlea.

Im not keen on the white sausages unless its cut up and cooked in little pieces................I know im strange, but thats me, you got to love me!

Yep, they vary hugely, you need to check the lables on each type as Cheryl says.

Do you not have the packet to see how many g are in the packet? You can usually work it out from that

The sainsburys chipolatas were about £1.60 for 20. Not bad im thinking! Sis ive brought tons of cream and for the record sainsburys double cream is lower in carbs then elmlea.
i dont believe it. went shopping at the local small tesco and i forgot the cream. oh poo :mad:

lmao, its ok. paul is going to asda after work to get himself a bottle of rum for tonight. im going to have 2 pots of double cream and coke zero :D

Back