Sausages!

If i do Jim i'll be sure to pop in if only to say hello. Im going to try my hardest to get over there now.

LOL Cheryl, you'll never find anyone in the Cabbage patch. LOL, if it helps we'll all be wearing white rugby shirts with the RAOC Logo on. :)
02052009657.jpg

Ahh but Jim its amazing what i can do when im in uniform! I get wherever i want to go. People just seem to move for me

Oh I'm well aware of the power of uniform love. ;)

yes indeed love. ;)

Oh not tonight Cheryl, we are leaving at 6 tomorrow morning love, the game is at 3 and we are staying in Pope's Grotto on Saturday night.

Oh i missed out then Jim. Ive taken annual leave for tomorrow. I really couldnt face yet another bank holiday of people out enjoying themselves and being stuck at work. So im doing what i love best, spending time with mark and oliver.

LOL

SOS SOS SOS, I love them. :)

My 2 current faves are
Black Farmer Pork - £2.39 ish for 6 - 4 carbs in whole pack
Jamie Oliver Pork - same ish price - 0.3 carbs - can't remember if per saus or per 100g but not much different either way - just used a pack of these last night to make my saus and egg muffins for next couple of weeks. I know they are a bit expensive but well worth it - esp the Black Farmer ones are really yummy.

I got some new ones from Lidl on Saturday, pork, chilli and paprika, they were yummy

Co-op "finest" version are really low carb. The Cumberland ones are 0.9g per sausage and the Lincolnshire ones are 1g per sausage and taste gorgeous!

I just brought some Lilds sausages, 1.7 carb per 100g, think thats about 2 sausies. I haven't tried them yet though but they looked good and the price was fab!

Lidl do a huge range of great sausages, the only carby ones I've seen, and the price is good. :D

Back