Sausages!

LOL Cheryl, it seems to me that French women believe they have the right to get naked on the beach, any beach. I'm not complaining though. ;)

I do hope not Jim. I carefully selected our site away from any nudist beeches this year. Not coz im a prude but i dont think i could cope with Oliver saying oh look mummy that man has got a willie, or mummy, boobies! He has this thing about boobs (typial bloody man!) he thinks its really funny to push boobs and say booby booby boobies. He does it to any woman he gets close enough to!

Thankfully the men don't seem to do it Cheryl. Keep away from the Cap d Agde though, the whole bloody town is a nudist resort. LOL. We went there for a meal not knowing that, the blokes put me right off my shrimps. ;)

Pmsl, lol, lmao. Oh Jim i bet they did. Lol. We'd booked near to Cap d adge and once realised we changed it. Only 2wks to go and (she sings) im so excited...........

I bet you are love. :)

Even more so now. Its going to be our last hoilday in the 'van. We are going to sell it and go back to boating. We have seen some lovely cruisers (both 6 berth so pleanty of room for the kids). Just got to sell up now.

This may already be on the thread so apologies if it is but just been to Tescos and theres the Debbie & Andrew sausages and theres some 97% ones that are super low carb. Theres some chipolatas that are 0.3g per sausage and best ones are some garden herby ones at 0.11g per sausage!

Back