Sausages :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by hanmac, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
    Hi everyone!

Well I came out of ketosis a few days ago as I went home for a day and decided to treat myself! Have been back on Exante for 3 days now, but not sure if i'm back in ketosis yet.

Today I was doing so well, but then my friends decided to have a BBQ to enjoy the sunshine. I was going to have my last pack when I got back, but I ended up having a few sausages. They were small, thin sausages and barbequed, no sauces or anything. Must have had about 4 of them (was just so hard to stop once I had one!) I didn't have anything else, and didn't have my final pack. I know we are allowed protein in AAM week, but i'm just wondering if i've completely thrown myself off the ketosis track, or if maybe sausages are 'ok'?

Will definitely be back to 100% tomorrow as feel so disappointed with myself now!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hopefully fingers crossed. Sometimes sausages that are cheaper have breadcrumbs and that may affect ketosis but you've had them now and it's done. Hopefully not tho hun x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.