Sawwie's Diary <3

Day 5

Breakfast - special K 116
Lunch - two home baked small crusty rolls with tuna 300
dinner - half small chips + fishcake from chippy after seeing harry potter woops!

day 6

breakfast - special k 116
lunch - half can minestrone soup - 67 + two slices of bread 234 = 301
dinner - half home cooked pizza. + strawberries and low cal jelly

(and a sneaky glass of wine)

EStimate around 1100 cals in total. Can fit back into jeans that couldn't get into last week! Woot!

Breakky = 112 special K and 2 digestives = 252 total
lunch = soup and bread = 179
dinner = fajitas - >300
Pudding - chocolate trifle - 130

3 teas - 45

Makes under 1000. (excluding a sneaky glass of wine or two - it is sunday :p)

Breakky = 112 special K and 2 digestives = 252 total
lunch = soup and bread = 179
dinner = fajitas - >300
Pudding - chocolate trifle - 130

3 teas - 45

Makes under 1000. (excluding a sneaky glass of wine or two - it is sunday :p)

I do the same as you, I never count in the alcohol. It has yet to affect me so I think it is the best way forward!

You seem to be doing well anyway! Congrats!

2nd week!

Breakfast today was two slices of toast with marmalade = 230

Lunch - 2 rivetas with cottage cheese and coleslaw = 200
Snack was 2 cheese biscuit bites and 2 quorn satays = 60 + 19 + 19
Dinner - turkey sage and onion quorn, with veg and 2 croquets = 188 + 90 + 80

3 cups of tea today = 45

total - 931.

Did 25 mins mid level cycling, and normal exercises. Size 10's feeling a bit tighter than yesterday.

To have desert or not to have desert. That is the question... ¬.¬

Desert - 10 calorie jelly, 103 chocolate teacake and a glass of wine 90

extra 203

Last edited:
Breakfast - Porridge - 183
Lunch - Jacket potato - 149
Dinner - Spaghetti Napoletana - 400 (ouch)

Snack - one satay - 19
Tea x 3 - 45

796 so far.

Do i go running or cycle tomorrow? *hmm*
Feeling like a balloon today =/

I'm 'on' as of today, and my trousers are tighter than on sunday. I've increased my calorie intake to 1100/1200. Could i have gained weight in 2 days?!

I'm 'on' as of today, and my trousers are tighter than on sunday. I've increased my calorie intake to 1100/1200. Could i have gained weight in 2 days?!

I find gauging by trousers etc to be a worthless exercise if you wear them a lot. If you have something you don't wear for long periods at a time that can give a better picture.

My pipe band gear works well for that because between September and May I only wear it a handful of times - and the last 2 years in a row had to hand it in to get altered :D

I don't wear these because i haven't fit in them since 6th form, where i fell in love with hot chocolates! They fit really well before i did a work out. Then after they were back to tight again. I realllllly don't get it =/

Breakfast - porridge 183
Lunch - an apple 60 and ceral 112
Snack - two crackers 42
Dinner - quorn nuggerts and sweetcorn 300
pudding - icecream 87

2x tea - 30

My friend said to me today that it's going to take a lot of work for me to be slim as i have a lot to lose. She also said size 10 was really big.

This morning everything fitted really well, then after my cycling they were tight again. Was feeling really good about this till my friend said that. Now i feel pathetic!

She also said size 10 was really big.

Size 10 is not big! I have mates my height who are a size 12 or larger and although are not skinny by any means or not exactly huge either!

I reckon not listening to the friend is the best way to go!

Have been camping for the past week so my diet went out the window. But i walked 1 mile + in the evenings plus climbed cliffs and big hills. So maybe?!

I bout size 10 gap jeans whilst on holiday and they are sooo comfy. But have found out that they do their cuts bigger. So i guess i haven't lost anything. Feeling a bit in limbo atm.

I've boxed my exercise bike in, so im running again. although the stabbing pain in my lungs is not appreciated!!!

Back