Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

No use hanging on to guilt mate. Today is a new day. Try again. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

morning all, two weeks without junk/sweeties etc and it's paid off....another 4lb loss...well chuffed. 14 days done 16 days to go. My treat today is some Sushi that I bought last night in Asda, I am going to enjoy that for my lunch - not sure on the syn value or where it really fits in to be hones it's a £2 pack so not massive amount and I'll eat it with a salad. Good luck everyone else...x

Not doing well at all. Charity bake sale at work so eating rubbish. Still haven't learned eating rubbish = feeling rubbish.

Gonna start fresh tomorrow. No more excuses.:rolleyes: Feel like I've said this before but really ready to change! Having a light bulb moment. Really want to lose weight for my wedding. :D

Sw mag landed today so gonna read it to get my sw mojo back.

Not doing well at all. Charity bake sale at work so eating rubbish. Still haven't learned eating rubbish = feeling rubbish.

Gonna start fresh tomorrow. No more excuses.:rolleyes: Feel like I've said this before but really ready to change! Having a light bulb moment. Really want to lose weight for my wedding. :D

Sw mag landed today so gonna read it to get my sw mojo back.

get your colleagues to donate a pound to the cake sale for you not to eat them...might work lol

Too late I'm afraid damage already done. Not bothered as we don't have bake sales all the time. Tomorrow is gonna be my day. :p

Doing loads better today. No junk. Feeling better too as the rubbish I was eating was making me feel rundown. Having a read of slimming world magazine for some inspiration. Interesting article on stress as lot of my binges are through stress so coping better will help.

Day 2 and going well :D. Have more energy again. Proud of myself as bank holiday weekends are usually a struggle.

Well done sweetierufus, keep going.

I've still not had junk day 16 I think

Had a good day yesterday and very proud as I usually fall off plan on bank holidays.
Used all my syns on a bread bun and condiments. Usually would have been on chocolate or ice cream:p
Back to work today:( so hoping to have a a good day by taking plenty of sw friendly food.

Had a good day yesterday and very proud as I usually fall off plan on bank holidays.
Used all my syns on a bread bun and condiments. Usually would have been on chocolate or ice cream:p
Back to work today:( so hoping to have a a good day by taking plenty of sw friendly food.
good on you sweetierufus, that's brill...I allowed myself my mums 'proper' sunday dinner but not the dessert, I stuck with my muller and fruit. last night my BF made me my favorite soup which is a spicy noodle soup with sirloin steak strips, worked it out and it's totally free and really scrummy...

Soup sounds fab. I love a proper Sunday's dinner especially Yorkshire puds, my nans are fab. I wish I could make them like hers but I haven't got the knack. :p

Done well today I was offered chocolate today at work and refused. I genuinely didn't want it. :cool:

Well impressed with you :woohoo:lol....did it feel good to be in control?

Felt great! At least I know I can survive work without sugary snacks:p

defo, how you getting on rest of the time? are you on track for a loss this week?

Definitely on track just hope the scales are kind later this week. ;)

No junk food today,yay! but oversynned on wholemeal bread:rolleyes:. Damn hormones and pmt.

Doing well today. No junk and keeping to plan. Hopefully I will see a loss tomorrow;)

Wow, reading back over the last couple of pages you guys are doing so well! Denise, I'm so impressed you've gone for so long with zero junk food, amazing willpower. :0clapper: I'm glad your day is going well today sweetierufus!

I'm doing better than I was - trying to limit myself to one treat item per day, be it a can of Diet Coke or something chocolatey. There is endless temptation when I'm at my office job as they provide us with free Coke/Diet Coke and biscuits. If I'd had a bad day I used to just say f*** it sometimes and on the way to the tube station is a McDonald's too, so I'd end up in there. But I've been much better lately :)

Day 20 no junk food or treats....was saying to my colleague today who is an obsessive stick insect that goes the gym 2 or 3 times a day....yes thats a day not a week...that since I haven't missed junk especially my previous downfall of addiction to chocolate I'm going to have to refrain from eating chocolate ever again...but you know what...that is absolutly fine, my boyfriend hasn't eaten it for years and he says he was addicted...not quite sure he was on the same level as me though lol...i'm sure in the future I will indulge in a pizza or a chinese but right now I'm on my mission...

Doing well today. No junk and keeping to plan. Hopefully I will see a loss tomorrow;)
Great stuff hun, i'll be weighing to lets hope it pays off x

Back