Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Well done bubble:thumbup:

I've totally lost the plot:(. Completely out of my usual routine and not doing my usual job. It's made it harder and I'm absolutely shattered when I come home from work. Had to visit a relative for their birthday last night and didn't get home till late so ended up grabbing a takeaway. Need to give my head a shake as just not in the zone this week.

On a positive note my relatives said I looked great and can see a difference with my weight loss:D

My plan today is to drink as much water as possible to detox.

Last night I had to nip into little tesco for skimmed milk an the queue was massive and guess where i ended up stood...yip right next to family size dairy milks in various types on offer....aaaggghhh that was pure torture....i didn't give in i picked up a copy of woman as i noticed Claire Richards on front cover who has lost heaps of weight and studied that lol....THANK YOU Clair Richards for saving me..x

Supermarkets are the worst for temptation:D so well done on resisting it!

Not a great day for me. Not too fussed as after a horrible day at work it could have been worse. I'm back on my original job tomorrow so feeling more positive about the rest of week.

Definitely feeling positive made up a healthy pack lunch full of free and super free. Determined for a junk free day. :cool:

Go sweetie! You can do it. Have a great day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Going well today! No junk and all healthy food. Feel like I've got over the hump. ;)

Mcds called my name and i didnt resist! Whoopsie! :what::screwy::sly:

Oh dear bubble...was it good? X

It was good its all synned now and in allowance have 40 syns for tomorrow! I could have another one. ;)

Having a great day and eating no rubbish. Not even thought about it, just been automatically making better choices.

Last edited:
Having a great day and eating no rubbish. Not even thought about it, just been automatically been making better choices.
Fabulous...another week of no junk = no junk in the trunk....my aim is for 2lb this week.

2lb on this week.:( I'm always severely punished for my syns. I'm aiming for a junk free week and hoping for a less stressful week at work. I'm back on usual job so will have my routine again.

*sigh* just wish the scales had been a bit kinder as could use a mood boost. :(

Have a feeling today is gonna go well:D. Feeling in the zone and no desire to eat rubbish.

Thats fantastic sweetie, keep your goal in the front of your mind and don't lose sight of it, which do you want more...x

I'm definitely looking forward and have my goals in sight. Have a friends wedding end of month so wanting to lose some pounds for that. My next goal is club 10 which is 7lb away. I can do this:thumbup:

Absolutly, mine is for a wedding then andys birthday, we will get there.

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is it too late to join?

I need something like this to hold me accountable for my crisp binges! If I know I have to write it down, I think I'll be less likely to give in!

I need to lose weight for a wedding too! I'm bridesmaid on 20th June and the dress is getting tighter with every fitting! I eat healthily all day but then end up face-first in the crisp box after work! :doh:

HELP MEEEEEE!

Back