Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

I'm doing well today.

It's a dynamo smart watch. It's similar to a fit bit but much more basic. It only cost £19 from Aldi. It's basically a pedometer that tracks my steps and any fast walking. I love it.

Attachments

• 1418678390394.jpg
    1418678390394.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 18
Last update of the night. Had an active day. Phew

Had chicken curry and rice for tea. Tomorrow all about the wedding dress.

Attachments

• 1418683909217.jpg
    1418683909217.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 20
Not good. Dress is still nipping at the back. She's going to release the panels and will be done next time. Really pissed as last time they made out it was nothing to worry about!

Came into today and shop owner says it's a big job and will depend on how much the seams can be let out. This should have been made clear last time as was time to get a bigger size ordered. Now it's too close to get a new one and really worried. Next appointment is early Jan. I really hope she's a good seamstress. Or I'm in trouble.

Told the owner upset but she shrugged it off. She's just wanted me off the phone. Really crap customer skills. Why tell me nothing to worry about when there's a problem.

Changed my fitting to Friday so she better sort it

OH is livid not a good atmosphere in here at the minute.

Spoken to trading standards and they have reassured me that is their problem to fix. She's getting the opportunity to fix it on Friday. We have the right to demand our money back if not satisfied. So feel better now I know I have rights.

Oh poor you, that's awful.

I think over the next few days you have a think about what you want to say in all the possible situational outcomes - you want to make sure you remain calm but clearly tell them what your rights are. where they messed up and ask them what they're going to do about it.

It will all be fine!! xx

I hope so. ☺so stressed my stomach is churning and my appetite is gone. So least I won't be putting weight on.

I'm more annoyed she shrugged off my concerns. But Friday I will see.

Loads of steps today so at least one thing is sorted .

Attachments

• 1418773574913.jpg
    1418773574913.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 21
Not really still mega stressed. Sleep was terrible. Really hope Friday goes well. I'm still upset and more hurt by the lack of sympathy by the manager. It's turned what should be a happy experience into an awful nightmare.

Feeling slightly better the shock has worn off but still chewed. At least when at work not thinking about it as much.

I've had no appetite and everything I've eaten I haven't enjoyed. I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. Not long till Friday now so it will be resolved one way or the other.

Back