Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

No steps counting today lol

I had shortbread for breakfast so I know where today is going.

Today about family and food

Happy Christmas gorgeous girl xxxx

Had a fantastic Christmas. Much food and rum and cola.

Not been too bad this Christmas as we didn't buy any chocolates in. We had a tub of biscuits as a gift but still going through them.

I'm having pizza tonight not worrying about been on plan till new year. I'm trying not to go too mad as have another dress fitting 6 January

Aiming to have my bouquet finished before I return to work on the 5th January. I had a snag earlier with problems with first purple roses but second lot seem much better.

Did really enjoy making a good start on it tonight. Added bling and butterflies now letting the glue set. Some of the butterfly were lose so glueing to be sturdy.

Attachments

• 1419803394180.jpg
    1419803394180.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Thanks hun I've always been rubbish at art but seem to be good with this. I must be chanelling my mother's artistic talent .

After the bouquet I will be starting on the favours. Who knew weddings came with so much crafting!

That is a beautiful bouquet xxxx

Aiming to have my bouquet finished before I return to work on the 5th January. I had a snag earlier with problems with first purple roses but second lot seem much better. Did really enjoy making a good start on it tonight. Added bling and butterflies now letting the glue set. Some of the butterfly were lose so glueing to be sturdy.

How did I miss this?! Where did you get all of your ideas from?

I've looked on Internet for inspiration. These two photos caught my eye with colour scheme. Once I saw the butterfly one I knew I had to have butterflies. I'm really hoping it will look fab once finished.

Attachments

• 1419889005129.jpg
    1419889005129.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 35
  • 1419889026310.jpg
    1419889026310.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 38
Well my last year unmarried. Today I will be in my warm home. So much warmer with new boiler. I'm such a saddo but love my new thermostat. I will be drinking and eating naughty snacks and chocs. Already engulfed a large triple chocolate cookie.

Tomorrow will be round MIL's for annual family dinner so will be calorific.

So looks like I will be back on plan on Friday. Will be sugar detoxing again. It will be hard be determined to stop eating unhealthy rubbish. My resolution will be to stop been a sugar addict. My other resolution is becoming a Mrs.

Still have loads of wedding stuff to do in January so will be a mega hectic month for me.

Happy New year to everyone ☺

Last edited:
Happy New year everyone. Had a few drinks and taking ages to get ready today.

I've been looking into the new sw sp plan. Very confused think I will stick with old plans till I've fully understand it. I've restarted today and just reducing sugar to detox off the stuff.
.hopefully will start feeling human again soon.

Breakfast

Wholemeal toast with fried egg. Was just what I needed.

Last edited:
I've been looking into the new sw sp plan. Very confused think I will stick with old plans till I've fully understand it. I've restarted today and just reducing sugar to detox off the stuff. .hopefully will start feeling human again soon. Breakfast Wholemeal toast with fried egg. Was just what I needed.

The new SP plan has spurred me on to give SW another go :) have you been to group to get your book yet?

No I stopped going to group. I just weigh in at home.
Looks like all the info is on here. I think I'm getting my head round it.

What's different with the new plan? Is it mega different? Going to indulge in a bit of slimming world magazine and meal planning this weekend!

Back