Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Pleased with the steps considering I was stuck at desk on calls for a lot of time today.

Attachments

• 1424469743200.jpg
    1424469743200.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 19
Gonna have to work hard this week. Work are having an Italian meal out on Wednesday. Wasn't originally going but feeling left out if not going...weighed in today and not good news. First weigh in since wedding and expected a gain but more than I had hoped. 3lbs on

I've been back on track this week but as I didn't weigh in for a three weeks not sure if I'm going in the right direction.

Now I'm wishing I hadn't agreed to an Italian this week.

I've been in a funny mood all day since weigh in.

I'm in a better mood today. Feeling more positive I think reducing sugar affected my mood a bit and all over the place. Mood swinging is making me feel crazy.

I'm shopping today as very little in for breakfasts.

Picking our favourite photos for album. So many fab ones but think we've picked well.

Also had a bargain today a 80 pound ski jacket for 25 pound.

Last edited:
Monday is here again

Breakfast
Branflakes with semi skimmed

Lunch
Chicken salad sandwich with lettuce cabbage and rocket

Snacks pear
Mugshot

Feeling good today. Doing as much damage limitation for Wednesday night out.

Last edited:
Tea was prawns dipped in mayo. Really enjoyed as couldn't be bothered with eating much tonight.

Dont worry about a little post wedding gain you're doing so well lovely lady xxxx

Today is going well and had a lovely nights sleep. Amazing how sleep affects mood. Looking forward to the Italians tommorrow. Even if calorific.

Breakfast
Branflakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
Chicken salad sandwich with rocket salad
Melon
Pear

Mid afternoon snack
Mugshot

Teatime
Thai Chicken with egg rice and peppers

Really enjoyed tea I'm having a relaxing evening.

I just added egg to the rice once boiled. No oil so not technically egg fried but just as lovely.

Huge difference! Well done you! Love that wedding photo you're so beautiful xxxx

Gorgeous pics you have come such a long way sweetie. Hope you have a great day. X

Thanks guys definitely gave me a confidence boost.

Hit my target for steps today. Yesterday did 13000 so been an active couple of days

Had a fantastic meal out of potato skins and meatball pizza
. Tasted delicious. Crossing today off and back to the healthy eating tommorrow.

Attachments

• 1424893583498.jpg
    1424893583498.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 16
Back