Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Yes they can be

Foodwise good today.

Breakfast Branflakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch Chicken and bacon salad with lettuce and tomatoes.

Steak peppers onions and chips for tea. Bread and butter

More housework tonight. It's never ending

Think it's shower and early bed tonight.

Our wedding album on order and should be here in a couple weeks. We also getting electronic photos so we can get our own album made. Very excited

Another good day☺

Attachments

• 1425337517778.jpg
    1425337517778.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20
How bogs your house?! Hehe I'm the same. .always seem to have things to do in the house. !

I hope you mean big? haha

It's a two bed but because I spent weekend on upstairs. Downstairs untidy. Can't win.

It's amazing how much mail I get during the week so finally sorted it. Mostly for shredders. So much for been on mail preference service as doesn't stop leaflets. So many takeaways pop up disappear and reopen. Sick of there bloody leaflets.

Morning all. Feeling good today eating better has improved mood and energy levels.

Breakfast 2 pears

Lunch thai chicken noodles and stir fry veg pack.

Tea

Will be steak and chips again as we underestimated size of steaks.☺. Also with roasted vegetables mmm

Spent loads of lunch time on phone to DWP. They're awful no empathy no customer skills. I felt really nervous and she didn't help at all. She got better near end of conversation but I felt like she had no patience with me.

Ah well. There was a massive chocolate cake at work but didn't have any. Guess I figured it wouldn't cheer me up.

Steak marinated in spices and Jim bean it was lovely. I have to go shopping tonight even though I'm knackered. I'm in a better mood though☺

Shopping done loads of sw friendly food. Back and chilling with a coffee ☕

Gonna make my lunch for tommorrow. Feeling organised much be the coffee.

Glad you did your shop and are feeling organised :) xxxx

Afternoon all

Today's a good day but can't stop eating. Had two dairylea Dunker already!

Breakfast galia melon

Lunch
Chicken sandwich
Cabbage. Weird but love raw white cabbage.

Snack
2 dairylea Dunker

6 syns. So not too bad. Should have just brought one in. I'm so greedy

Tea will be chicken and peppers but not sure what with. I'll just make it up.☺

Last edited:
Requesting my holidays at work for my honeymoon. Hope they get accepted quickly so I can get it booked.

Requesting my holidays at work for my honeymoon. Hope they get accepted quickly so I can get it booked.

Ooh do you know where you're going?

We going to Austria. So excited ☺
We will see Salzburg, Lake Traun, Bad Ischl, Zell am See and the town of Kitzbuhel.

Back