Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Yesterday and today going well

HA milk
HB 2 x rocky road

Lunch
Lemon chicken and lettuce
Apple
Pears

Syns
Velvets 4

Whoops forgot to add! Red day today

Planning on steak tonight with vegetables and a baked potato as HB.

Off the wagon and eaten it!

Really wish I wasn't such a huge self saboteur!

Stressed about trip away in October need to book accommodation and travel before it all runs out. Money tight as it is:(

Booked to see black stone cherry at Glasgow in October. Tickets were cheap but still need to book transport and accommodation. Train tickets are best in advance and available next week. I also need to book accommodation before it all goes. I probably wasn't thinking about the cost when we decided to go.

Think I will have to do next week but money is so tight. Not paid till 23rd. Money tighter as spent loads at weekend on broken things in house. Well kettle was cheap but window lock and light fitting wasn't.:eek:

Everything breaks at once!:banghead:

Agree there. I have a lot to be grateful for.
There are plenty of people who are worse off financially. I'm a worrier and tend to chew about things.

Well had a horrible day at work. Obnoxious customers.:( Sigh. Feet up tonight and chill.

Feeling much better after a chilled evening.

Decided I need to be more positive if I keep telling myself I can't do this it won't happen.

So back on tomorrow. :thumbup:

Glad you are perking up hun xx

Feeling much better today. I think I know what went went wrong yesterday. While working offsite I
walked past old grandmothers house and felt a wave of rejection all over again. She no longer lives there, now in a home.

I haven't seen anyone from my mothers side of the family for nearly 10 years. They all stopped speaking to me one by one after my mother’s death. An auntie fell out with me and the rest just followed suite.A couple of cousins speak to me via facebook but only exchange pleasantries and seem to shut down when I try to talk to them. The biggest hurt is the two cousins who were like sisters to me barely acknowledge my existence now.

I miss my cousins the most as I feel I lost a connection. However I don’t miss others. My aunts and uncles spent most of my childhood been very critical of my weight, looks, grades. Even though I did receive good grades they weren’t as high as a few of my cousins.

I think I have to accept that the relationships are gone and it well never be like it was. But the rejection still hurts.

ON THE POSITIVE I’ve meet a person who accepts and loves me for who I am. I've done well in my life without them.Life is less complicated.

Sorry for the outburst but needed to get it off my chest! I don't want to use food as a plaster anymore!

Well done on getting your life sorted!!

Try not to worry about relatives that don`t want to know, they`re not worth the effort.
Like you I have cousins that were like sisters. Even on fb I don`t really have much contact.

I wrote off most of my so-called relatives years ago. I know it`s hard, but as you said, you`ve found someone who accepts you as you are.
Surely that`s more important.

I too have someone that accepts me as I am and so-called relatives can take a running jump.
I can guarantee if I came up on the lottery they`d all come out of the woodwork.

Hope you feel better about them soon. You don`t need them, you`ve done well without them

Just popping by and having a look through your diary and before I have a proper read I must say you have great taste in wedding shoes!
I have recently got the same pair ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just popping by and having a look through your diary and before I have a proper read I must say you have great taste in wedding shoes!
I have recently got the same pair ;-)

So Pleased with them. Found it so hard to find a stylish shoe that wasn't mega high heeled!

I totally agree hate being too tall and dont want to spend the whole day looking like a baby giraffe ;-)
They are really pretty too, most low heels are plain and boring x

Couldn't agree with this more!

Hope you're ok mate and feeling a bit better today? I don't like to hear that you're feeling sad :( x

Feeling much better now. Can't wait for my holiday and really just counting down!

Back