Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

This will be my challenge for the week! At my work there's always cakes, buns and chocolates going around. I'm going to say no. I know that once I say yes to the first sweet, there are always more to follow!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes after a week off it feels worse. But today is going better and getting through my piles of work.

My weigh in is tomorrow and expecting a gain. I may have done enough this week to sts. Drawing a line over last week and just thinking positive about fitting in my wedding dress. I wont be the size12 but I will be happier to be slimmer and get a couple stone off.

Worked out 20 weeks till wedding so lb of till then is 1st 6lb. 2st 12lb if I lose 2lb a week. I'd be happy with somewhere in between.

No junk today! Onwards and downwards!:cool:

This will be my challenge for the week! At my work there's always cakes, buns and chocolates going around. I'm going to say no. I know that once I say yes to the first sweet, there are always more to follow!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very true my work is the same. Once I have something sweet that's it:eek:

Good luck for your challenge:thumbup:

Went on xbox kinect for half an hour tonight. Wasn't feeling as energetic tonight but gave it a go anyway.

Tuna and cheese sandwich for tea. Need to get back in habit of making a decent tea but OH has a bug:(

Bit nervous for weigh in and been snacking too much. Even had a tube of smarties :eek:

I've put a photo of my dress on my my work computer and its really motivated me. So no more rubbish today:thumbup:

I know why I'm exhausted and craving sugar. Monthlies have arrived. Isn't been a woman fab :mad:

Feeling down

Weighed in and 2.5lb gain for me.:(
Which means in 8 weeks only lost 2lbs in total. Which is pretty rubbish really. I just feel everyday is a battle and just wish I found it easier.

Feeling down Weighed in and 2.5lb gain for me.:( Which means in 8 weeks only lost 2lbs in total. Which is pretty rubbish really. I just feel everyday is a battle and just wish I found it easier.

Aww Hun, I have been STS since August, I gained 2lbs two days ago, have been good for two days and now only have 1/2 lb to lose to get back there, you will soon lose your 2.5lb x

I still have 22lb to go after that :( hoping to get there by Christmas x

What are your weaknesses food wise? I am a snacky eater, so tend to eat little and often and chose too many naughty foods, so I am trying to make myself eat three meals a day and try to avoid snacks, it is soooo hard x

Aww Hun, I have been STS since August, I gained 2lbs two days ago, have been good for two days and now only have 1/2 lb to lose to get back there, you will soon lose your 2.5lb x

I still have 22lb to go after that :( hoping to get there by Christmas x

What are your weaknesses food wise? I am a snacky eater, so tend to eat little and often and chose too many naughty foods, so I am trying to make myself eat three meals a day and try to avoid snacks, it is soooo hard x

My weaknesses is anything sweet as I have a sweet tooth. Surrounded at work with sweeties but as soon as I have one I'm off the wagon:rolleyes:

Think I'll be banning sweeties for a while. I will get there:thumbup: even if I struggle

My weaknesses is anything sweet as I have a sweet tooth. Surrounded at work with sweeties but as soon as I have one I'm off the wagon:rolleyes: Think I'll be banning sweeties for a while. I will get there:thumbup: even if I struggle

I am quite good with things unless they are right there in front of me, oh my that must be difficult, if I art one I would also end up eating lots too x

New day new start. My resolve to remain junk free is still in tact.:thumbup:

Since these goodies cause me to lose control so quickly they are banned:)

No more snacking between meals and 3 meals a day.

I want to be able to post positive things on here and see results:D

So sorry about your gain but I'm loving the renewed positive attitude!! It's a long journey mate, most of us struggle the way you do. It felt like it was taking forever when I shifted the first 3 stone, but now I look back it wasn't so bad. You'll get there, just try to focus on what you can eat rather than what you can't x

Oh, and I'm totally the same. It's much easier for me to have nothing as once I start I can't stop!!!

Thanks hun.

Losing weight can feel quite lonely sometimes. Even though I attend a SW group its all up to me throughout the week. No one can do it for me.

Due to totm I'm emotional today but overall feeling positive as I know what I have to do.

So far so good for me too! I'm facing into a weekend of working night shifts! Determined to get through it without getting tempted by the rubbish they bring in! Honestly, sometimes the fellas bring in cakes and sweets and I think it's because their OHs are trying to get the junk food out of the house. I am not a rubbish bin!

Well done :thumbup:

Our work feeder is going to morrisons to get Roses and Heroes on offer to bring in.:eek:

Serious chocoholics in my team:p

Back